Chapter 19: Blushing

A/N:
Hi hi readers! I would like to apologize for my poor grammar and the inconsistent use of present tense and past tense. I am just not that good with language hehe... Aight, here's the new chap and also, I have an announcement for the next chappie.

Ahreum's eyes flutters open when she smells something delicious. (more like something burning) She sits up and rub her eyes before scanning her surroundings.

'Oh? I'm in their dorm?' She thoughts.

Ahreum stands up and make her way to the kitchen. Hongseok and Yunhyeong are already there, eating burnt toasts and having a small conversation. They stopped what they were doing when they noticed their manager grabbing her bag that was on the kitchen table.

"Morning! Looks like you did not go home yesterday," Hongseok greets her. Ahreum smiles sheepishly at the greeting.

"Hmmm.. Someone also TOOK MY FLUFFY BLANKETS. I EVEN WOKE UP FREEZING AND UNFORTUNATELY I CAN'T SNATCH IT BACK FROM YOU AS I'M A GENTLEMENT," Yoyo said (shouted, actually) sarcastically.

Hongseok was already laughing at the other's outrage and also at the bewildered look plastered on his manager's face. Ahreum immediately apologise repeatedly to Yunhyeong, even though she did not remember grabbing the blanket from him last night. Many questions popped up in her head and the only answer to them is B.I.

The noise and commotion in the kitchen had woken the other sleepy heads in their rooms. Soon, all of them are gathered in the living room but mind still asleep as they stared blankly at the walls and the ceilings.

At that point of time, B.I came out from the toilet and walks into the kitchen, yawning away. Ahreum, who noticed the elder's presence, finally stops playing around with Yunhyeong and approach B.I. Yunhyeong pouts and leaves the kitchen when Ahreum no longer paid attention on him, while Hongseok observes Ahreum and B.I quietly.

Ahreum then grabs B.I's arms just as he was about to take his mug, making him yelp from the sudden movement.

"What happened last night? How did we get out? When did we finally got out?" Ahreum whispered at him but as Hongseok is standing near them, he could hear every single word that she said.

"Well, actually, we-" B.I was cut off by the sound of phone ringing.

Ahreum sighs and fished out her phone from her bag. As soon as she slides the green icon, she was greeted with a loud shout from the other side of the phone.

"SONG AHREUM! WHERE WERE YOU? WHY DID YOU NOT COME HOME YESTERDAY? DO YOU KNOW HOW I WAS WORRIED? HOW COULD YOU DO TH-"

Poor Ahreum. She winced and bring the phone away to prevent her ears from bleeding. The younger had forgotten to inform Bomi that she would not be returning home yesterday and thus, this is her punishment; being shouted by her roommate early in the morning.

Without wasting any time, Ahreum sighs again and signals B.I to text her, before dashing out of the boys' dorm. B.I was left dazed while Hongseok narrows his eyes at the younger in suspicion of his relationship with Ahreum.

"Why do I have a feeling that the fact that Ahreum stayed overnight was because of you?" Hongseok breaks the silence.

"Well, she brought me to the rooftop and we somehow got 'locked' in there," B.I answers back, smirking when he remembers how flustered Ahreum acted around him last night. Hongseok sighs as he shakes his head.

"Hmm.. I assumed she did not know about the passcode system, eh? It's fine to lie to her once in a while but please don't make this a habit, okay?" Hongseok reprimands his dongsaeng and walks out of the kitchen.