Bonus Chapter 2

A/N: Thanks for the 22.5k reads!! Here's a (lousy) filler chapter for you guys! :)

Ahreum looked at her own reflection in the mirror. Today was the continuation of her work after being suspended for a few months. As she straighten her blouse, Ahreum's eyes got caught on the ring on her finger. She brought her hand closer and touched the ring gently. Even though it was a fake one, she was more than happy to receive it from the one she love.

Looking at the time, Ahreum took her bag and left the house after bidding goodbye to Bomi.

~

Ahreum's palms got sweaty from being anxious as she held onto the doorknob of iKON's dorm. The said girl suddenly got reminded of the time where she first met the boys at the practice room, as to which she experienced the exact same feeling right now. Taking in a deep breath, she pushed the door open and entered that dorm.

Instead of smiling, Ahreum got confused instead. The house was dark and empty, and the windows are all closed. Ahreum looked at her watch and turns out it was still to early for the boys' schedule. She switched on the light in the hallway and put down her bag.

"Do they not know that I start working today?" Ahreum asked as she scratched her head in confusion.

The manager decided to check the rooms, to check if the boys are still sleeping.

The bunk beds in the living room were empty and neatly made. Ahreum then walked into the first room after knocking a few times and received no response.

"Guys...?"

Ahreum stopped when she realized that the room was empty and the beds are made neatly too. Seeing the room made Ahreum nostalgic. She remembered the first time she called the people in this room out for dinner. Laughing softly to herself, she closed the door to the room and went to the next room.

When Ahreum opened the door, it was the same as the previous room. It was empty and the beds were neatly made. Ahreum sat on one of the bed and thinks.

"Hmmm... The fact that they neatly tidied their bed showed that they were not in a hurry to leave," the manager said.

Sighing, she stood up and was ready to leave the room when she saw one of Bobby's shirt strewn on the floor.

Shaking her head, she picked it up and tossed it in their laundry basket. Memories of the first diner started to invade her mind again. She clearly remembered entering this room to call them out for dinner, only to get the shock of her life to see Bobby shirtless. Ahreum chuckled at that funny memory.

Ahreum then made her way to the last room and scanned the room. Similarly, the room was clean and tidy. As she walks around, she remembered the time when B.I was staring at her with a death glare while Junhoe threw a pillow at her, to which she managed to dodge. She smiled and was grateful that they were best friends now.

Ahreum walked out to the living room and sighed as she switched off the lights.

"Maybe they really forgot that I start today," Ahreum mumbled. She the took her bag and was ready to leave when the lights In the kitchen suddenly switched on.

"WELCOME BACK AHREUMMMM!!!!"

Confettis were thrown everywhere. Ahreum laughed and approached the group of people that had been hiding behind the kitchen counter. She hugged Junmi and Rina, who did the same too.
It was when she realized that the whole members of iKON and Winner were here together.