Chapter 21: Normal Again

A/N: Your comments inspired me to finish this chapter as soon as I can. Thanks for that XD

The title is super ironic because judging from the photo in the the multimedia, B.I is the total opposite of Normal AHAHAHAHAHA

Anyways, sorry for the typos and errors. I was too excited when writing this ><

-

"Standby! You guys are up in a minute," Junmi shouted through the loud booming of songs blasting in the stadium.

The boys gathered together and took in deep breaths. There is no doubt that they are nervous for their first public performance. Their palms were sweaty and anxiety filled their mind.

"Guys! This is what you've been waiting for. Go up there and ruin all those fangirls heart!" Rina shouted as a motivation.

"Go on, I believe in you guys," Ahreum added and smiled.

Ahrum glanced at B.I and gave him a reassuring nod. The leader nods back and smiled at her afterwards, making her heart skip a beat. Oh, how she missed that smile of him.

The boys gathered up courage and did their group cheer before going to the stage, led by the production staff. Ahreum was alone in the waiting room, watching the screen intently for her boys' performance.

"Hey, Ahreum,"

Ahreum felt a small tap on her shoulders and when she turned her face, she was greeted with Jinwoo, who was smiling back at her.

"I bet you feel nervous for them too?" He said, eyes also glued to the screen. Ahreum nods as she was was still nervous and excited for iKon's performance.

In the screen, the lights were suddenly switched off and fangirls screamed. Red lights suddenly illuminated the whole stadium and the 9 figures emerged on the stage

"GET READY? SHOWTIME!"

Hearing that, the audience went mad and screamed like there's no tomorrow. Ahreum, who was in the waiting room, jumped excitedly when she sees her boys performing on stage.

"Oh my god! Did you see that? They are my kids! Look!" Ahreum exclaimed and jumped to the beat of the song.

Jinwoo stared at Ahreum with a soft gaze, impressed at her naive and innocent self.

'Those bastards are lucky to have her as their manager,' He thoughts in his head.

The door to the waiting room suddenly opens, revealing the other 4 members of Winner. They sat with Ahreum, watching and cheering for their friends behind the screen.

~

"THAT WAS AWE- OOFFF!"

As soon as they entered their waiting room, Yunhyeong, Bobby and Jinhyeong got jumped by Ahreum, who gave them a big and tight hug.

"YOU GUYS WERE FRICKING AWESOMEEE!!" she shouted and jumped while putting the three boys' head in a headlock.

Bobby,Yunhyeong and Jinhyeong laughed at their manager and proceed to hug her back. After praising them non-stop, Ahreum finally let go of them.

'Shouldn't I get a hug too?' that one particular member thoughts in his head.

The rest of the member rushed in the room and the members of Winner congratulated the boys for their first successful performance.

"How did you guys feel when you were up there?" Ahreum asked curiously.

"Amazing," Hongseok and Jinhwan said.