Chapter 15: Love and Jealousy

A/N: Yo yo ma readers~

I'm really sorry for the super duper late delay. It was a period of time where there are tests after one another so yeah. Photo credits to le owner and btw Junhoe is holding a stone in his hands HAHAHAHA

Also, I solved the problem wohoo!!~~

This chapter focuses more on Junhoe (yay to Junhoe's stans!) and I'm really sorry for any typos

( i had a couple of it just by writing this A/N ) and grammatical errors, especially if this plot is not interesting.

Let's get you back to this story, shall we? ;)

~

"GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF!"

Everyone flinched when he shouts out loud. Ahreum's eyes were as wide as saucers, looking up fearfully at the usually calm and composed leader. The grip on her sling bag tightened and tears started to pool in her eyes.

Hanbin winced when he saw Ahreum trembling slightly from fear and instead of scolding and shouting at her again, he sighed deeply. He pinched the bridge of his nose and when he has finally calmed down, he tells Ahreum to sit down, which the younger obediently obeyed.

"Look. We are stressed from all the pressure manager Rina has been giving us," Hanbin carefully explains, with his eyes occasionally glancing at the door, worried that the devil manager would barge in suddenly.

"-And we need your help in talking to her. We need her to understand us," Jinhyeong surprisingly finished the sentence for Hanbin.

Ahreum nods her head in understanding. She stares in a distance and let her thoughts find a solution to this problem. Even though she hates to admit it, Kim Rina is such a pain in the ass. She needs to do something to lessen the pressure and stress over the boys who are debuting soon.

"Alright, I'll figure something out. You guys have a good rest," she muttered under her breath.

The boys nodded in reply and proceed to walk back to their rooms respectively. The two guys who were suppose to sleep in the living room decided that they wanted the air conditioner for that night so they slept in the member's room. Ahreum waits for the living room to be cleared before going to the kitchen, checking if their supplies are still sufficient and to clean up the greasy stove.

She wipes the stove while thinking hard on the incident earlier. Hanbin even shouted at her and the boys complained on how they had enough of Rina. She thinks hard for a solution that would not hurt any one of them emotionally.

Ahreum was deep in her thoughts when she felt something heavy rest on her shoulder. Her breath hitched and she froze. Ahreum turns her head to her shoulder slightly and gasp when she saw a head and a pair of eyes looking right back at her.

"Yo."

The poor girl freaks out and screamed, only to get it muffled by his hands. He shushed her, looking at the door of the rooms to ensure that no one heard her scream. With her heart pounding heavily, she tries to regain back her sanity and calms down by stabling her breath.

"Oh my god! Calm yourself down crazy woman! It's me!" he says whispers harshly, and slowly removes his hand from her mouth.

Ahreum breathes heavily and chuckles when she recognizes the owner of the voice.

"Woah, you were the one scaring me and now you call me a crazy woman?" Ahreum laughs as she turns and face him.

Junhoe scoffed at her but smiles when she let out a sweet laughter that he never gets tired of. His stare turns soft and he continues to observe the younger talking away but not grasping on what she was actually saying.