Chapter 16 : Reconcile

A/N: I am really sorry for the super super late update. It's the exam period and I have not enough time for wattpad. I apologize for the delay. Hope you guys understand.

Anyways, 'Oh My iKon!' has gotten 4.7 reads and 204 votes! Thank you guys for reading this story. I'm glad that you find this interesting and entertaining! {◕ ◡ ◕}

Even if I update later than usual, I try my best to write a new interesting chapter and rest assured that I would still be doing that. Therefor, thanks for your support! I will strive to write harder *sobs sobs*

Here's a short chapter but I hope this would attend to your reading needs.

Till the next chapter,

BLUE ELEPHANTTTT

"What do you want?" The leader speaks out after a long silence.

Ahreum plays with the hem of her shirt, suddenly feeling scared and nervous of him.

'Why did I even bother to find him?' she thoughts.

"Everyone was worried about you. Rina had to cancel all of the schedules for today and I came to-"

"Stop it!" B.I suddenly shouted, interrupting Ahreum's words.

She flinched at his sudden rage and stared at the taller's face. B.I was breathing heavily, face red and hot from anger.

"Stop making me look like I'm the bad one. Why am I always being blamed? Why is everything bad linked or caused by me?! This is not fair!" He shouted, voice echoing throughout the empty house.

Ahreum listened carefully, even though she felt horrified by this scary side of B.I.

"You talk as if you know everything but you are the most dense person that I've ever met! You act as if you know what I'm going through but that's all bullshit! You have no idea how this is hurting every inch of my body!" His voice cracked at the last word and tears pooled in his eyes.

He turns his back away from his manager, hands making its way to his hair. He ruffled it roughly out of frustrations and let out a shout.

"Are you done?" The smaller speaks out softly.

B.I looks at her in disbelief; after all he had said, that was her only answer? He shook his head in disappointment and laughed bitterly at her. He steps away and was about to walk back in his room when he felt a pull on his arm.

B.I froze and his eyes widened from shock when he felt Ahreum's arms wrapping around his body in a tight hug. The younger slowly and gently pats B.I's back, not saying a single word. As he is way much taller than her, Ahreum rests her head on his chest, ears perking at the fast and loud beating of the latter's heartbeat due to his anger. (or maybe from the hug) The fragrance of his manager that he missed, calms him down.

"Kim Hanbin." After a moment of slilence, Ahreum speaks out.

"I may not know what you are going through or what you are feeling but trust me, I never viewed you as the bad person," she paused, to see if there would be a reaction. When none came, she continued.

"Even when you poured coffee on me, I never see you as a bad person. You are not and will never be the one. Yes, you are sometimes out of control but that does not mean you are bad. In fact, after knowing you well, you are the most kindest and warm person I've met, next to Bomi and Jinhwan," she finishes off her rant and slowly let him go.

She looks at his face and sees him staring in a distance, eyes still filled with tears.

"Hanbin, it's okay to break down once in a while. There is no need to blame yourself for all the bad things,"