Chapter 9: An Off Day Adventure

A/N: heyyalls! lemme tell you a funny thing.

I wanted to write : "Bobby"

But I accidentally wrote it as: "Booby"

And I can't stop laughing XD

It was a Saturday and iKON were given a free week to help them catch up with their families or take a break from the practice room. Nevertheless, the managers still had to keep an eye on them, taking note of where and who they were going with, to avoid any misunderstandings with the reporters or fans. Junmi was on a medical leave as he caught a cold so Ahreum was all by herself for the next two/three days.

The dorm was silent as all of the members went out to spend time with their families. Ahreum plopped on the bunk bed in the living room when she was done with the laundry.

Jinhwan had gone back to Jeju for a few days to meet his family whereas the others just have meals with their families. Bobby was in the States, catching up with his family. Ahreum pouted when she remembered about Bobby being abroad. She had grown attached to him and without his presence, she felt a little lonely.

Ahreum lowered her back on the bed and sighed in satisfaction when her stiff back came into contact with the soft mattress. She stared in a distance and could not help but feel empty, when she remembered that she had no family like them.

"I wonder how does it feel like to have a family?" She asked herself over and over again until she drifted off into dreamland.

~

The door made a little noise after B.I successfully punched in the passcode. He walked to the living room with a smaller figure following him behind, taking small steps as she marvelled at the sight of her brother's new dorm.

B.I stopped walking when they passed the living room and saw his manager sleeping peacefully in the bunk bed, wearing her pink apron. His sister who was so into the new environment, bumped into her brother's back and fell down, butt first. That bump got her brother snap out of his trance and he immediately bend down to his sister, asking if she was okay.

"It's okay," she muttered quietly under her breath as her brother kept on apologising to her. She keeps her tears in as the pain was not much but that teary eye got noticed by the taller guy and he panicked.

"Oh my- wait here Hanbyul, oppa has lollipops in the room. I'll get it but please don't cry," B.I said urgently. Hanbyul blinked away her tears and nodded at her brother. Seeing that cue, he dashed to his room and went on a search for a lollipop.

Hanbyul's eyes laid on the figure sleeping on the bed. Being a normal curious child, she waddled to the bed and poked the body. It moved and she backed away. When she thought it was safe, Hanbyul poked the body again. The body turned and faced her. Ahreum opened one of her eyes and saw a mortified look on a kid's face. She rubbed both her eyes with her hands and sat down on the bed before opening her eyes again. Her eyes widened when she saw an unknown child in the dorm.

"Oh my, who do you belong to?"

"Is it one of the members?"

"Where's your father?"

She attacked Hanbyul with questions, worried about the girl. Ahreum looked at the girl when she heard sniffing coming from her and saw the tears that threatened to fall. She knew what would happen next so she acted fast.

"Sorry for scaring you. ," Ahreum cooed lightly at the girl. Hanbyul contemplated on whether to go but when she saw the gentle smile on the stranger's face, she knew that she meant no harm. She approached the woman and went right into her open arms. Ahreum tightened the hug and rubbed the girl's back. When she felt that the girl was getting used to her, she lifted the smaller up, carrying her in her arms.