Chapter 29: Trouble

Hongseok jumped up from his seat and cheered when he defeated B.I in the soccer game again. The leader scoffed and threw the game console away in annoyance. That was the sixth goal Hongseok had scored while he, sadly scored none.

"Ngawww, come on! Don't be a sore loser," Hongseok teased with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, what happened to our charismatic leader?" Junhoe joined in too and stuck his tongue out to B.I.

B.I had to count to twenty to prevent himself from falcon punching the both douchebags to space. Thankfully, Jinhwan happened to enter the living room and told them to stop playing. They had been playing for hours and the shortest guy in the group kept on babbling on how they would turn blind if they played the game non-stop. Furthermore, it was late and Jinhwan had already finished cooking and serving their dinner on the table. Hongseok got on his feet to call the other members while B.I and Junhoe took a seat at the dining area.

The smell of mouth-watering foods invaded the air and they wolfed down their foods after thanking Jinhwan for going through all the hassle in preparing their late dinner.

Admist the sound of them chewing their food, the door to their dorm was unlocked after someone punched in the passcode. They took a quick glance and saw their two managers entering the house. Shrugging their shoulders, the boys continued eating.

Jinhwan and B.I noticed that both of their manager were not in their usual self as soon as they stepped in the house. They had their bitch face activated and did not greet them like they usually do. B.I suddenly got worried, afraid that they were acting this way because of him.

~

After cleaning up and doing the dishes, the boys gathered in the living room, following Junmi's orders. Then boys dared not make any jokes or start a conversation because Rina and Junmi looked furious.

"I want you guys to take out your phone and search 'iKON' on the search engine," Junmi said.

The boys were confused but nevertheless, they followed his order. Some went inside their room to take their phones whereas B.I and Junhoe had already started typing their group's name in the search engine.

"Holy shit," Junhoe gasped.

When the page finished loading, all the results were filled with B.I's scandal. Pictures of B.I and Ahreum hugging at the park were everywhere. With a shaky finger, B.I pressed one of the links and dared to read it.

It was horrible. The comments bashed Ahreum heavily and some even left death threats. Junhoe looked at B.I with a worried expression on his face.

The other boys had also started searching and their reactions were similar to their leader.

"In order for these kinds of scandal to not happen again, we are told to give you guys rules," Rina said.

"First, you are not allowed to leave the dorm when it's your off day. If you really have to, the manager will tag along," Junmi explained, earning groans and protests from the boys. When the male manager darted them a look, the boys quietened down.

"Second, phones are to be confiscated," Junmi continued as he pointed at Rina.

The other was holding a small plastic bag and went around confiscating the phones that were in the boys' hands. B.I tried to not surrender his phone by gripping it tightly but the manager was strong enough to snatch it from him.

"And lastly," Junmi sighed out.

"No mentioning of Ahreum's name in any talk shows or in the company. Don't ask about her and don't talk about her. Period." Junmi added.