Chapter 23: Abrupt

A/N: HAVE YOU GUYS HEAR ANTHEM AND APOLOGY????? OMG I LOVEEEE ITTTT

Putting aside the excitement, I apologize for this chapter as I found it a little bit weird. Comment anything regarding this chapter; either your opinions regarding it or anything as I could take your comments as a chance to improve my writings. Thank you in advance ^^

~

"Wow, I didn't know you had this naughty side behind your innocent cover, Ahreum," Bomi teased her best friend, who was forced to tell what she dreamed about.

Ahreum face palmed but her face was still red and hot as the images of Junhoe's toned body muscles and B.I's attempt to kiss her keep on flooding her mind.

"Do you know what this means, girl?" Bomi suddenly asked, making the other look at her in confusion.

"It means you would have to choose between Mr-Sexy-Sexy or Mr-Cassanova that-tried-to-kiss-you," Bomi explained.

Ahreum chuckled at the ridiculously long nicknames that Bomi gave to both of the boys but stopped when she finally understood what her roommate said.

"But what if it was all just a dream? What if they don't have that romantic feeling towards me? What if they just like me as a friend?" Ahreum replied and this made Bomi think.

"That's too many 'what ifs', Ahreum. Think positively. I mean, they did show off some signs of interest towards you, right?" Ahreum nodded hesitantly.

"Well that means there is only one last step,"

"What is it?"

"To wait for them to confess," Bomi concluded and ended their conversation by going in the kitchen to wash the dishes.

Ahreum was left alone with her untouched breakfast. Her mind was in dilemma. What if they really like her? Who is she supposed to choose? These were the questions that keep occupying her mind. Ahreum realized that her toast had turned cold as she had been spazzing out for too long. She heated it up and went to finish her breakfast.

~

"-and you know, the hamburgers started flying and attacking me! Do you know that it also- Ahreum?" Yunhyeong stopped talking when he noticed that Ahreum was not listening to his story.

Ahreum was just staring at a particular spot of the practice room's wall, her soul obviously had drifted off somewhere. Maybe she even left it at home. On the bed. Where she dreamed of Junhoe's sexy abs and B.I's muscular-

"EARTH TO SONG AHREUM!"

Ahreum snapped out of her empty trance and jumped a little from shock when she heard that shout. The other boys that were having their break stared at her when she heard Yunhyeong shout that. She blushed from the unexpected attention from everyone. Especially when she felt B.I and Junhoe's eyes staring at her too. Thankfully, Yunhyeong claimed to them that it was nothing and the boys just shrugged their shoulders, resuming their interrupted conversations.

"Why did you shout! You could've just call my name!" Ahreum whispered harshly at Yunhyeong who in return just shook his head.

"I must've called a thousand times! ((waddup adele's reference!!)) You totally blanked out!" Yunhyeong replied.