Chapter 25: Shutter

A/N: I'm really sorry for the slow and short updates. I'm literally having a writer's block ಥ_ಥ

Also, I need to tell you guys that Oh My iKON is going to come to an end soon. //cries a river// I just felt the need to tell you guys ಥ_ಥಥ_ಥ

See you guys in the next chapter //throws roses//

B.I squinted his eyes at the girl infront of him.

They were at the dorm, after practicing for hours as YG had officially certified that the boys were ready for their deserved debut from all their hard work and perseverance. As usual, they had dinner in the living room with all of the members and managers. Ahreum sat opposite to B.I and was eating the cold noodles that Junmi bought.

B.I shook his head when Ahreum did not even notice his stare on her as she was too distracted by the food right in front of her. The leader's eyes kept on staring at Ahreum and Junhoe as he noticed that their explanation for coming back home together at four in the morning was suspicious. Being the jealous and over-protective leader as he is, B.I was keen to find out the truth about Junhoe and Ahreum.

When the Junmi and Rina questioned Ahreum and Junhoe last night, Junhoe claimed that they both went for a very early morning jog.

"This peasant here is unhealthy so I made her jog with me," Junhoe claimed when asked.

Everyone took no interest in their reasoning because as long as they were back, nothing else mattered. Also, the two of them were in their hoodies and trackpants, which might have given them the idea that they really went for a jog. Instantly, everyone retreated back into their room to continue sleeping. Ahreum left the dorm with Junmi and Rina.

"Hanbin?"

B.I snapped out from his deep thoughts when he heard someone calling his name. It was Rina and she were asking about how the debut track was going. B.I replied shortly, only saying that it's going well. The others noticed the gloomy vibe around the leader so they dared not irritate him further.

In contrast to B.I's depressing state, Junhoe was smirking as he was thrilled to be an "obstacle" to B.I's relationship with Ahreum.

~

"Ahreum, we need to talk to you for a moment," Junmi called out to Ahreum, who was washing the dishes in the kitchen.

Ahreum got chills when she heard that sentence as Junmi spoke in a strong and serious tone. She drained the last washed plate and followed the two mangers outside the dorm.

Rina had brought them to the rooftop, to have a more private conversation. They sat on the benches there and started to talk.

"Ahreum, I noticed that there has been some 'rumours' that there is a love triangle between you and two other members," Junmi said with a pokerface.

Ahreum wanted to protest but decided not to as the mood was very uncomfortable for her.

"Well, you see, whatever feelings you have, you'd better get rid of them," Rina said, looking at the youngest in sympathy as she knew that there is a love triangle going on.

Ahreum just nodded her head but tried to hide the distressed look on her face.

"I know that you are young and that mutual feelings might appear but it's against the company's policy to be in relationship with any of the idols. If YG found out about this, I'm afraid that you'd be sacked," Junmi added, this time with a tinge of worry in his tone.

Ahreum gulped in fear at the thought of getting sacked.

"Also, the boys are debuting soon. It's not nice to see a newbie group's member have a girlfriend, which in this case; his own manager," Junmi added on to the weight on Ahreum's shoulders.

Rina looked at the maknae in pity.

"We are warning you in advance because we know how much you love this job. I don't want to see you lose your job just because of a relationship," Rina said softly.

Ahreum nodded again but eyes never in contact with the two seniors in front of her.

Soon after, both of the managers dismissed themselves, leaving Ahreum alone at the rooftop with the sun shining brightly above her.

"I just solved a problem but now another one just popped up," Ahreum sighed as she was left to her own thoughts.

~

"Where did the both of you went yesterday?" B.I asked Junhoe, who just came out of the shower.

"I told you, we went for a jog," Junhoe replied with a smirk as he puts on his shirt.

B.I clenched his fist when he heard the snicker from Junhoe.

"This bastard," B.I mumbled under his breath and left the room, as he sensed a fight if he were to stay in the room with the vocalist any longer.

'This is fun,' Junhoe thoughts to himself.

~

When B.I walked to the living room, he saw Bobby and Jinhwan putting on their shoes.

"Dude, Ahreum's going to the convenience store. Wanna tag along?" Bobby asked the leader.

B.I agreed, as he was sick of being in the dorm the whole day, and looking at the smirk on Junhoe's face. He took his phone and wallet before following Jinhwan and Bobby outside.

The boys followed their manager to the store and while walking, they had small conversations regarding their comeback and debut.

B.I observed Ahreum's smile and laughters whenever Bobby and Jinhwan made a joke. At times, when Ahreum bursts into laughter, his mouth curved up into a small smile too as he discovered that Ahreum has a contagious smile.

"Buy whatever you want, I'll pay," Ahreum said when they entered the convenience store. Bobby and Jinhwan's faces lighted up when they heard that their manager will be paying instead and dashed off to find the foods and drinks that they wanted.

B.I, however, stood with Ahreum.

"Aren't you buying anything?" Ahreum asked while she walked to the chocolates section. B.I followed closely behind the manager and muttered a small "no".

The smaller stopped and began scanning the shelf fir the desired chocolate that she has been looking for. B.I, on the other hand, suddenly got a brilliant idea to flirt with Ahreum.

"Ahreum," the leader called out to the manager, who instantly looked at him after he called her name.

"Yes?" Ahreum replied.

B.I leaned in closer to the manager and stared at her flushed face. He smirks, happy with reaction that Ahreum gave.

"Wanna kiss?" B.I whispered and Ahreum blushed at his low and husky voice. She suddenly got reminded of her dream and her face turned as red as the colour of spicy noodles.

"W-what? No?" Ahreum stuttered as she replied.

B.I finally stood up straight and leaned at the shelf.

"Hm. Then it's your loss," B.I said as he popped one of the kisses chocolate into his mouth and walked away from her.

Ahreum's jaw dropped when she heard that and saw the leader walking away as if he had not just made her blush like a mad person.

"What the hell, Hanbin?!" Ahreum shouted in embarrassment.

B.I smirked when he heard the manager shout.

B.I: 1

Song Ahreum: -0

~

The four of them left the convenience store, laughing at a joke Ahreum told them.

However, they did not notice the sound of a camera shutter going off.

A/N pt2 : HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN CL'S HELLO BI+CHES MV???

THE QUEEN IS BACK

AND SHE'S slaYYYYYYINGGGGGGGGG

\(▽ ̄\( ̄▽ ̄)/ ̄▽)/