Chapter 6: Nightmare Coffee

The loud ringing broke the silence in the morning. Ahreum fidgeted in bed a few times, hoping that the loud ringing would stop but, it didn't.

Sighing, she sat up and reached for her phone under her bed (it fell there for some reason) and slide the green icon.

"Hello?" she tiredly says, voice hoarse.

"Song Ahreum, wake up now!" Ahreum's eyes widened when she heard the familiar voice and looked at the caller ID. She then caught a glimpse at her wall clock, which showed that it was only 5:30 in the morning.

"B-but it's only 5:30 and my work starts at 8?" She questioned B.I, who for some reason was calling her instead of Junmi.

"Fine, but wouldn't it be a shame if someone barged into your room?" he replied and Ahreum swore she could hear the other smirking on the other end of the phone.

"What-"

The door to her room suddenly barged open, making a loud noise and made the girl jumped slightly from the shock. Her eyes widened and she loss her grip on her phone when she saw B.I stood at her door with his phone in his hand, a smirk plastered on his face and a chainsaw in his other hand.

"BOMI-AH! BOMIIIIIII!! KIM. BO. MI!!!" Ahreum screamed out loud.

Bomi ran in the room in a hurry, and saw her roommate under the covers, shivering and calling out her name over and over again, just like a mantra.

"Ahreum! What happened?" she approached the horrified girl, and Ahreum immediately hugged her. She sticks out her shaking finger to the door and Bomi looked at the area where she was pointing but saw no one. She shook her head and gently caressed Ahreum's hair.

"It's just a dream," Bomi implied and Ahreum looked up slowly at her door.

There was no sign of B.I. standing there with his creeper face. She sighed in relief and looked at the time. She sighed again when it is only 2 in the morning. Ahreum apologized to Bomi for waking her up. The other nagged at her too but still helped Ahreum to get back in bed. After tucking the blanket back to Ahreum, Bomi bided goodnight and exits her room after switching the lights off.

Unfortunately, she could not sleep after that horrifying nightmare.

~

"Wow, that dream must've affected you a lot!" Bomi exclaimed as soon as she saw her roommate walk in the kitchen.

Ahreum looked terrible. A pair of obvious dark shades were under her eyes and her face was pale. Her hair was messy and her lips were also pale. Bomi would have panic but she remembered that this was a normal thing that Ahreum's body does whenever she does not have enough sleep.

She served their breakfast on the table and Ahreum digs in. While she was eating, Bomi helped to tie Ahreum's hair in a messy bun.

After breakfast, they walked to their workplace respectively.

~

"Good morn- WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU BABY?" Junmi shouted as soon as Ahreum met him at the company.

Ahreum covered her mouth when a yawn escaped its confine and replied Junmi by just shrugging her shoulders. She was tired from the lack of sleep and had no mood to talk at the moment.

Junmi handed her his coffee and she gulped it down right away. He ruffled his assistance's hair and dragged her to the carpark.

~

When they entered the boys' dorm, Ahreum was mortified to see it in a huge mess. She quickly got on the move to clean the dorm while Junmi went to wake the boys up for their schedules.