Chapter 30: Bittersweet Pt.2

A/N: I'm really sorry if this chapter does not meet your expectations. I had wrote a good chapter and saved it but when I returned, it was gone. I tried re-writting it, such that it would resemble the one that I wrote before but the feeling was not strong. I hope that you could still enjoy this chappie.

Thanks for reading anyways :)

~

The very next day, B.I was called to the office by the CEO. He made his way slowly to the office, fearing the punishment that his CEO would give him.

Three knocks on the door and YG instructed him to enter. B.I walked towards YG and bowed. He then looked at the ground, unable to secure an eye contact.

"Do you know why I called you in?" The CEO asked, face stoic.

B.I shook his head.

"Your managers had instructed you to not bring up the matter on any radio or talk shows didn't they?"

B.I nodded.

"Why did you do that?"

"I can't bear to see her suffer from the harsh treatments from our fans,"

At this point, YG sighed heavily and shook his head.

"You are one lucky bastard," he said. B.I was taken aback and looked up at his CEO with confused eyes.

"Sorry?"

"I said, you are one lucky bastard. Your fans were very understanding after you made that confession," YG said and showed B.I a website, where his fans apologized and commented on how they approved the leader's relationship with his manager.

"Since you managed to deal with your scandal professionally, I would like to reward you with something,"

B.I's face lit up when he got the opposite of what he expected from his CEO.

"As a reward, I would lift Ahreum's suspension and let her work as per normal again,"

B.I gasped and jumped out of his seat in excitement. He then pounced on his CEO, hugging him tightly.

"Oh my god, thank you sir! I love you soooo much!"

YG could do nothing but laugh at the young idol.

"Stupid kids in love," he muttered under his breath.

~

From: Dust Bin

Meet me at the playground nearby your house. It's urgent.

Ahreum took her wallet and phone before dashing out of her house.

Earlier on, B.I had in formed her that the CEO wanted to meet him. Ahreum was worried as it might be regarding his punishment for rebelling against his CEO's orders.