Chapter 7: Lesson to be Learnt

"What the..."

The two girls were like deer caught in headlights when they saw the people that entered the room.

"What happened here?" Junmi asked, voice filled with concern. The boys behind him were also sharing the same expression. Thankfully Hanbin and Junhoe were not there.

"Just now, the-"

"I tripped over my own foot and dropped the coffee. I'm sorry," Ahreum interrupted her friend. Bomi gave her a look but Ahreum avoided eye contact and looked down instead.

She felt embarrassed.

She felt like crying.

Junmi sighed before adding on, "But are you okay?"

Ahreum nodded and kept her head down.

"WHERES MY PRETTY- oh," Baram stopped in his tracks when he saw the poor state that Ahreum was in. He shook his head and dragged her out of the room. Bomi excused herself and followed them outside, leaving behind the confused people in the room, except for Yunhyeong. He knew what happened and could do nothing other than sympathize with Ahreum.

~

After his turn was done, Yunhyeong sat with Junmi hyung, monitoring their photos. Suddenly, his stomach growled out loud and he sighed.

"I'm hungry," the vocalist whined out, hoping that Junmi would get the hint. He looked at his manager and saw him chuckled.

"Good. He does get the hint," Yunhyeong smirked in his head.

"Why don't you go and find Ahreum? She brought you guys some refreshments from the café," he suggested and the younger instantly light up at the mention of "refreshments". He thanked Junmi and went on a mission to find Ahreum.

However, he searched everywhere but there was no sign of Ahreum. Tired out, he sat on the nearest chair and sigh.

"Where's the food!?"

"Hyung, what are you doing here?" Yunhyeong looked up and saw Chanwoo looking at him. He told the maknae about his mission and the other laughed as a response.

"Yah, this kid is really..."

"She went in the waiting room. Have you checked there?" Yunhyeong's face lighted up and he thanked Chanwoo before continuing walking. When he reached the door of the waiting room, he placed my hands on the knob and was about to open it when he heard someone said something.

"It tastes like shit,"

A loud sound of a plastic cup being smashed afterwards surprised him and he was about to turn the door knob to see what happened but before he could do so, the door pushed opened from inside, sending him to the side of the door.

B.I left the room without even looking at him. The vocalist ignored the younger and peeked at what happened in the room and gasped in shock when he saw Ahreum covered in coffee!

He peeked again and saw Ahreum and her friend frozen in shock.

"Did Hanbin did that? But why? She did not even do anything wrong!" He whispered to himself. Yunhyeong wanted to go in and help her but suddenly, he got pulled back by someone.

"Hyung, you have to take another shot again," Junhoe said as he pointed to the director who was anticipating the older. Yunhyeong sighed and gave one last look at the room before leaving.

~

The three of them entered the toilet at the training centre. Baram locked the door after ensuring that nobody was in the toilet other than them.