Ch-7 Memory

"Are you mad how can you kidnap someone?!"

She shrieked so loud that my eardrums are about to be torn.

"Bring her in and take her to her home!!" She went to take the jar and pour it to a glass.

The guy took of my rope and gave a chair to sit.

"I am really sorry for what he have don-!!" She dropped the glass of water.

"My lady!!!" She shouted.
"Are you all right, i-its all my f-fault" she started crying. "I shouldn't have left y-you al-lone in the greenhouse garden!!"

Huh my vision I can't see her, I could feel her sadness, the body is reacting to the girl in front of me. I think she is someone this body cares.

"It's ok don't cry anymore I am-!!" What is this my head, it feels like my head is half opened!! This hurts..!!

"Ouch..... AHHH!!" I can't breath "my lady.....are...you..o..k?" Her voice fading away.

I understand now, it's the memory.

4 months ago~~

I opened my eyes. I think I am lying down on bed. Huh? Am I baby again.
I looked at my hands, it's definitely big.

Wait am able to control my movements in memory. Yo that's cool...

Anyway where the hell am I.
The blanket was nicely placed on my body... The bed is so soft.... Stop it Catherine you are at it again.

"Concubine Natalia is coming" wo now who is this. Young looking girl in her early 20s come in through a door.

Platinum pink hair waving through the wind, with jewel like emerald eyes, came to me and sat beside me.

My body got up, woah wait a minute can't I control the body!!!?? "Lady Catherine are you feeling well now?" What why my body is shivering?? My mouth opened by it's own, "I am alright concubine Natalia." and I gave a forced smile. What is this?

The lady sitting in front of me said, "As 'MY LADY' is not feeling well I have prepared soup for you hope you like it, Ami serve the second prince's wife". Maid Ami came with a trolley with a dish. At last I can eat even if it's a memory.

The maid opened the dish, what the hell is this!!! In front of me a bowl of potato and water is the so called soup?!

"I hope you like it 'MY LADY'", and she smiled at me. Are you god damn serious can this be even eaten by a dog?!! No way I am going to eat this!!

My body, ignoring my commands. My hands moved to the spoon, took a spoon full and it directly came to my mouth!! "Thankyou for your care concubine Natalia" and forced a smile. Suddenly Natalia, as if she was pissed off looked at me with a gloomy gaze and got up in a jerk.

"Then I may visit you next time 'the so called sick lady'" What how dare she call me that and served me this. I sighed. They all left the room and it was peaceful again.

There was a knock on the door. A maid came.

She looked at me sadly. " My lady how can they treat you like this!" Isn't she the girl who I met in the house.

She took away the disgusting soup of cooked potato and water.

"Eat this your highness." She gave me bread and meat.

"My lady I can't stand, I am reporting this!"

"No need Emma I don't care, rather than that please stay beside me."
Emma who was sitting before me broke into tears.

I looked at her with a faint smile.

Huh?  Again everything is going black ouch! My head hurts!

What is this? Someone is holding my hand.

"It's alright now your highness second princess is waking up. It is caused by exhaustion and was hunger."

Who is this talking and how dare he say that loud.

"Ok" it was that voice that I heard in the forest, don't tell me it's him.

I slowly opened my eyes to my surprise the ocean eye guy was standing in front of me.

************************************

Hey guys... Hope you all are fine and healthy.
I haven't updated for two weeks because of pending works🤧🤧.

And also because of your support and love I am so motivated. Thanks for voting~~~

Pls do vote and comment.
Thanku for reading