Ch -16 Rare

MICHAEL POV

She went inside with the butler.

Sigh why am I getting nervous whenever I am around her.

In carriage she was not at all bothered when I mentioned concubine Natalia. But who said she is trash and good for nothing. She is one of the most beautiful, graceful and brave lady I have met.

"Ahem!!Ahem!! Your majesty why are you nodding and looking at sky?"

Zion looking in sky and imitating me, is one of the thing from which I get annoyed.

"I thing you are quite satisfied with your life" I took out my sword.

"No your majesty how can you just kill me, I didn't even marry my dream girl!!"

"I think I should just kill you"

"No your majesty!! Don't you want to know who ordered to kidnap!?"

I put back my sword. "Let's move there." We moved to garden. Under the cool shade of brich, Zion continued.

"As we searched the village, a guy told us that she was seen unconscious with a white snake having blood shot eyes. They thought it was a witch. Wait... Don't, it wasn't me they thought!"

I just want to slash off their heads.

"Continue"

"As we searched, we found traces of elemental magic. Even though it was very bleak still it was very strong. Like the rare, ice magic"

"Ice?"
"Yes your majesty and also there were marks of claws. It's probably of a bear."

I think this is really getting out of hand.

"Did you found out who was behind this?"

"No, not yet your majesty."

"Get to the bottom of this and report to my office in two days, if not, you should forget about your three months salary."

"Yes sure your majesty I will repo-wait w-what no why would you cut my salary!!" As I walked towards the palace, I saw the carriage. That crust resembles Denver Dukedom.

I went to the carriage. "May the God Helia bless the first sun of the empire." Duke Denver greeted me.

"Greetings Lord Denver." Even it was just a moment greets I could see the anger in his eyes. He was accompanied by his butler Luke.

"Your highness where is my daughter?!"

"She is inside-" he stormed in. Wait why is he like this. "Lord Denver!" I paced up with him.

"Greetings to lord Denver" the servants all greeted him. "I am afraid but, My lady has gone to change, wait here my lord." The maid said to him.

"Sigh fine, will wait." Huff atlast he has settled down. Sound of footsteps came from the corridor. To my surprise it was her lady Catherine in... bath-bathrobe!!!!

She ran to lord Denver and hugged him.

What did I just witness!! Wait there are many servants.

'Turn your filthy eyes'

I glared at them.

After talking to her father, she stepped forward and greeted us. I think I should wrap her with my coat.

Suddenly the Duke took of his coat and gave it to her. "You should be careful of what you are wearing".

That's true.

A maid came running behind her. Then she escorted her to the room.

Sigh it's good now. "Your highness, please forget whatever you saw today" I can feel the kill intent(thou he can't do it)

"Sure." He looked relieved.

"Anyways your highness can you tell who is behind this."

"We have yet to find who it is. Don't worry I will personally lead the investigation."

"Thank you very much your highness. I will personally snap there throat." With a creepy smile he stated.

As we were talking about the matter suddenly a sound came from the room. I quickly ran to see what happened. Is she alright?! Don't say she is harmed. If that's the case then it's better to eradicate all the pest who have copped up in this palace.

************************************

Hey guys how are you all??
I have been busy because of studies these days and that's the major reason I couldn't update. I hope everything gets back to normal and we all could travel like before with carefree. Hope is a magical word I must say.

One more thing. Who should I cast for Michael. Comment on!!

Pls vote and don't forget to comment.
Most importantly don't forget to love yourself!!!