CH-8 Royal physician

Why is he here? I looked at him. Something cool was going through my hand. I looked at it.

A small spirit, sitting on my hand.

Behind it an old man with a circle specs with gold border, I guess taking my pulse

Behind it an old man with a circle specs with gold border, I guess taking my pulse . The old guy looked at me. "Her Highness is awake." The ocean eye guy standing there bowed to me.

The maids who came with dishes and medicine surround me like honey bees clustering around flower. "Ah- hello" I greeted very awkwardly. "Yes your highness." I smiled back.

"Myself Byron Lynn, I'm a royal physician working in royal palace for more than 20 years, it's nice to meet you again princess Catherine."

Huh? Do I know him, yea the previous owner would have met him.

"Yes Dr Lynn" ouch the wound, is that spirit licking my blood, did I form a contract again.

After licking my hand it went to Dr Lynn. "Why is that spirit with you?" "Huh? Sorry your highness I didn't get you." He said with surprise.

"I mean I just made a contract with it by giving my blood, why doesn't it come to me?"
He looked at me. The ocean blue eye guy chuckled. Hey you gotta problem with me then just fight dude.
Dr Lynn looked at my hand. " Oh princess its not like that, spirit's form contract with a seal."

"Seal!? Don't they take blood and form contract?" That's how that Frost and I made the contract.

He looked at me. Then the guy standing there, that ocean blue guy AHH I am so sick to think him as ocean blue eye guy, he said

"To make a contract with spirit God we need to form contract with blood" he said straight looking into my eyes.

Wait then don't tell me I just hit the jackpot!!?

Anyways where is that brat?? Oops I mean ice god. I looked down lifted my pillow. "What are you searching princess?"

"Actually have you seen the snake which was with me a silver one." At that time a knight came.
"Sir what should we do with the snake?" "That's the one bring it to me." I shouted. They looked at me.

Why are they looking at me like that??

"Bring the snake here" he commanded.

The knight went back and brought a cage covered with red cloth.
He opened it. These lowly creatures how dare they touch me with those filthy hands all the bacteria's are on me.
I think I didn't hit the jackpot instead haunted by a Satan.

Master are you alright?! At last that prick looked at me after all that complaints. I am not a 'prick'

"Why is it hissing?" I extended my arm. Frost launched on to me and coiled around my arm.

Master I missed you so much.  Why is it being so clingy now? Weren't you in smoke form.
Ah about that, when you were unconscious your mana flow was nullified. It doesn't happen like that but as something is restricting your mana flow it stops when your are unconscious. That's why I had to return to my previous form which you gave.

Oh so that's why you couldn't do anything to them Huh, mm I see.

Just then a knight who had blood in his uniform came to the guy. "Sir everything is ready. At your call."

He looked at me and said "Execute them both."

What?! "What do you mean by execution!??!!"

************************************
Hey guys hope you enjoyed reading

What do you think abt the execution? Who will it be? What will Catherine do?

Find it out in next chapter ☺️😉
Press on that star for early updates~~

Take care everyone!!