Ch-13 Denver

CATHERINE'S POV

"Yea--I mean no, absolutely not how can I have a spirit?" I still can't trust them, I have to be cautious.

"But why did you ask that?" He placed his hand on chin, deep in thoughts, looking at me with a glow in his eyes. He said, "I must say princess Catherine has restored mana flow!"

"Royal physician are you saying the truth?" Emma looked at him with a smile and hugged me. Suddenly a shock wave went through my head, what are these, memories. Not again. But, I didn't faint rather I got a headache.

...............

"You are good for nothing " I am seated on a fine chair, guest sitting in front of me, Luke clenching his fist and that girl in front of me calling me good for nothing!!!

Tears rolling down my cheek, trembling. " You should bow before me the great lady Maria Cyprusis"

.............

Woah who the hell was that?! "Why are you spacing out?" with a basket of green apples Andrew came to the room, handed me a green apple and passed it to others.

"Nothing" taking a bite I said. Green apple is so good. It's sweet and sour taste the best.

"Anyways it's time to give a proper introduction on spirits." physician stood up and said to Michael with a bow. Michael nodded. He looked at me.

"Here by, Princess Catherine will be given proper education on spirit contract." the deep voice echoing through my ear, ahhh I'm loving that voice.

'Ahem, ahem master'

Oh, when did this great thing woke up?

'I can hear you master'

"Then will start moving after princess pack up." Michael went outside with the knights and the royal physician who bowed to me.

Emma smacked Andrews head.

"Mind your manners Andi!!"

Andrew's cheek turned red as tomato. "I have told you not to call me Andi!!" There there they are fighting again. After Emma winning the An-Em war, she combed my hair.

Mm should I ask about the Duke. "Emma can you tell about father." Her hands stop brushing my hair, looked at me, worried.

Ahh not again. "It's just because of the incident I have forgotten my memories nothing serious ok?!" She nodded like puppy. Ah so cute.

"Lord's name is Caden Miles Denver. Duke Denver family is known for its Swordman ship and.." she paused. She whispered to my ears. "They are the L squad working under the crown prince."

Mm so if I am not wrong I am married to the second prince but dad supporting the crown prince. Why though? But something is important than that.

Wait!! What am I married!?!

Am I married to Michael!? Wait but he said that he was the crown prince. So to who the hell am I married to!??? Why God I am only 18 now, I have got a long way to chose my dream guy and here I am already married to a guy whom I don't even know.

I grabbed her hand .
"Emma can you answer a question?"

"Of course my lady." She smiled at me.

"Can you tell me whom I am married to?" I let go her.

Emma looked down at her hand, hesitating to look at me. "Why is there a problem?" I asked.

"Nothing it just that, promise me you won't be sad my lady."

What's with the sudden promise.
That puppy eyes again. "Yes I won't be sad." I gave her huge smile with eyes wide. She chuckled.

"Actually second prince and my lady got a divorce before the incident."

************************************

Hi guys hope your enjoying the story 🙂

Actually from now onwards the update of the chapter will be a bit not on time. It's mainly because of the exams that are gonna pour on top of me 😩😩.

I am trying my best to update weekly so that you can enjoy the story. If it's not updated pls in advance I am sorry😓. Once my exams are over I would update it more frequently.

I am so happy for your love and support, which is what inspire me to write stories☺️.

I am really happy to have you all who are reading this

You can also follow me on my insta
@_scar1230_

Thank you for your time
See you soon!!!!