Ch-12 Dad?!

•••••••••••

I opened my eyes. The sun shining brightly, a magnificent fountain, beautifully surrounded by an arch
of flower bush. I walked towards the fountain. Water which was sprayed from the top was falling onto me.

"My lady you will get wet!" suddenly a guy with brown hair wearing a silver coated monocle on his left eyes placed his hand on my head.

"It's ok Luke, I like it" so his name is Luke, nice name. "Buttler Luke, lord is asking for you."

"Hmm now? Ahh.... Lady Catherine can you wait for me before welcoming your guest?" I patted on his shoulder and said, "It's ok Luke I can wait here."

He walked with the knight, I sat down on the seat near the fountain. The breeze is so refreshing. I feel good it feels like the home which I used to live before coming here, but alas it was sold because of we were in debt.

But seeing here, Catherine who used to live here is quite wealthy.

I sat there sighing in my mind
but my body is completely opposite
of what I am doing.
I think this girl is so excited,
because my body is restless.

I looked at water, seeing myself in the water, she is so beautiful!! The fair skin, light ash white hair, purple eye like jewel.

She is really a beauty.
Suddenly the sun which was high up in the sky has already went to the west.

What the hell just happened?!

"They won't be coming." Woah whose deep voice is this?? I looked up, to my surprise, dad!? He looks like dad.

Why is my body trembling like this??

"You have to softly say it my lord!!"
Buttler Luke whispered from the back. I ran towards an aunty and grabbed her skirt.

"It's ok my lady" she looked at me smiling. But wait why is she so familiar?

Yea sure everything is becoming black again I think I am returning back.

••••••••••••••••

I opened my eyes. Emma, standing there soaking the towel and wiping it on my forehead. Michael and the physician are discussing some and--

'master are you alright?' Yes Frost.
Frost coiled near my pillow and the spirit which treated me before is looking at me straight into my eyes.

What spirit?

'you are unusual human'

Hmm...did she just talk!? Frost did you hear? Frost?

'he is sleeping'

What the, I can hear her?

'yes you are different who acquired it'

Hmm what did I acquire?

"My lady are you feeling alright!!" As I sat up straight, Emma burst to tears.
"I am fine Emma don't cry."

"Greetings princess" the royal physician walked towards the bed.

"I see you didn't eat anything right?"
Ahh yea, so that's why I fainted again. Emma ran out of the room.

"You should care about your health highness." Ahh yea mm......What I am getting nagged right now??

"My lady, you should eat this!" Emma came running to me with a bowl in her hand. She gave the bowl to me.

The bowl was filled with porridge. Porridge noo I don't like it, but now it doesn't matter, I'm hungry.

I took a spoonful and ate closing my eyes. Omg I feel to puke.... But it also tastes good.

"Pfft-" Who the hell is laughing!!!??
I widened my eyes. There standing near door looking with those blue attractive eyes.

Still, laughing like that is illegal you brat.

"I am done eating Emma" I gave her the bowl. But she was shocked looking at Michael.

"Your highness, I am going to ask you something." Physician said looking at me. "Yes sure go ahead" he looked at Michael. He nodded.

"Princess did you get spirit contract?"

************************************
What does the spirit mean by Catherine acquired it? Any guesses? How does the royal physician know she got a spirit?

Hi readers hope you all are safe in this pandemic situation.
It has been difficult for everyone during this lockdown, but don't be down becoz of this we all are fighting against it and will breakthrough it.

Let's hope for best 😉

Q) Describe abt what you see in nature, what you feel?

Make sure to comment and vote!!

Thankyou~~