Ch-22 The Ballroom

My maid Emma came to me and informed me about the sword class being cancelled. No I was looking forward for the sword class.

"Why is the class cancelled?"

"It is because your designated teacher is invited for the celebration of engagement in the royal palace. My lady youtoo recieved the royal invitation." She passed the letter to me.

The letter had a red seal with the symbol of sun and the moon. My god the seal itself looks extravagant. I opened the letter.

~~~~~~~

Lady Catherine Grace Denver is invited for the celebration of the happy occasion, which will take place
in the Jasmine white palace.

The engagement party between the Second Prince Noah and Princess Natalia
will be at 7 tonight.

I hope lady Catherine will attend the party and if possible you must come
with a partner as there will be a ball.
Hope you find a partner and be a witness for this happy ocassion.

~by Princess Natalia

~~~~~~~

So it was this girl. Okay but it mentions partner, with whom will I go, I don't even know anybody. '

no there is crown prince whom you know'

Hey how can I go with him he might be popular and many ladies might be waiting to be his partner, you know he is handsome and all, anyways what I am saying is that he won't be free. But what do I have to do in ball though?

"My lady here is the snacks" Nanny Hazel came in with the apple pie tart which became my favourite recently.

"Nanny I got an invitation from the royal palace but I have a question?"

"Yes, what is it my lady?" The nanny passed me the cup and took the tea.

"What do you mean by ballroom event?"

Clang

The tea pot fell down, the tea was all over the carpet. "What you are invited for a ball?!" Emma too looked at me surprised.

"Nanny Hazel I will inform Sara about this she will take care."

" Yes sara is the only one who can do this" Wait what is happening, why mention Sara is it related to her?

"It's almost 4:30 now call, Sara." Nanny told Emma and came to me. "Lady you need to be prepared." She called the maid and asked her to bring the tailor. "Why are you calling a tailor?"

"Of course to make the most beautiful ball gown for you"

"Huh? is it even possible for a tailor to make a dress in less than two and a half hours?"

She smiled at me, I got a very bad feeling about this. "Late Duchess had an exculsive tailor for herself." Mom? I wanted ask about Duchess but then the tailor came.

"Greetings my lady, I am your tailor Tessa." "Nice meeting you have a se-"

"I heard her lady has to reach royal palace by seven" Nanny nodded looking worried. Tessa opened her suitcase and took the measuring tape.