CH-10 Tour!?

MICHAEL'S POV

Will not she suffocate like that?
"If you do that--"
"What -I- I'm - I mean alright you know, yea this redness is beca-ause i-its hot here I-I mean warm right?"

Pfft she is cute. Mm! What am I even thinking? "Your majesty we have captured the intruders"

"Any new information?" I walked towards the intruders. "Actually they are-" "Why are you hesitating!?"

"Your majesty they where send by the personal maid Ami" Ami is it the-

"Isn't it Concubine Natalia's Personal maid." Zion said coming from thrashing their faces.

"How many are there?" "All together 4 your majesty."

"I see, investigate secretly send L squad"  "Your majesty royal physician want an audience with you."

"Tell him to come." I moved to the  back of the lake

"May the God Helia bless the sun of the empire, I am here to talk about Princess Catherine."

"What is the matter?" He has a worried expression.

CATHERINE'S POV

AHHHHH what was I doing in there, aghh my life is destroyed.

"My lady do you want to refresh?"
Mm.... that's ....Emma!! I ran to hug her.  "My lady what are you-?"

"Thankyou for always staying by my side" "(sob)(sob)I will always
stay by your side my lady." Aww she is so sweet.

"Wait lady!!!" Omg she just blowed off my ear. "You have to change, you can't roam in this dress!!"

What so bad about this dress it's so comfy.

"No I don't want to change this" "My lady HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR DRESS!!!" OK I take back what I said about her being sweet.

After 1 hrs of torture I am ready to show off my beauty.

It's really beautiful, is it me oh lord back at home I would have those panda like dark circles, always had to use concealer but now I have such a flawless skin.

At this rate aren't I a beauty itself.
'master that was a creepy smile, I am getting goosebumps'

I think I am going to ahead of myself.

"Emma can you bring something to eat I feel my stomach is turning upside down."

"Pfft I knew it here's your favorite."
What, does she know my favourite, how can that be?? Ho I'm not from here right..

"Why that sulking face princess?" 'Whoa what's with that play tone hey will freeze him there on spot' pfft Frost..

[Slap] "ouch why hit me" "Brat I have told you to respect My lady!Pfft "Hahaha" I miss home.
Wae, why is she looking at me like that.

Why is she sweeping her tears?

"Anyways let me take you to a tour Princess Catherine" wait what, Andrew took my hand.

************************************

Hi everyone, eventually I was going to upload on Sunday but I had some work which made me unable to update.

But wait did you see butter MV, it's super awesome 😎.

Make sure to comment, and press the ⭐ Star

Thankyou for reading~~~