Ch-27 One of us

After the small tea break, I went back to my room, changing my dress and falling flat on my face on the bed.

"Master I am going to my slumber now" and with a fussh sound he disappeared. Sigh, I looked for nanny in the room.

"Nanny Hazel!!" "Yes Dear!!" She came at once, running to me from the flower pot, which she was putting on the shelf. "Can you tell me who gave the oath of sword to mom?"

She looked at me, whether to laugh or to make no expression. I held her hand and gave a puppy eye stare. "OKay it's his lord Duke."

"Oh dad- what?? Dad?!" of course he is head over heels for mom~~ Now I see why he reacted that way.

"My lady you need to sleep now tomorrow you have to get up early" "why?"

"It's because it's the start of Vita Festival"
Vita I have heard that. "Ok now sleep my lady" she pulled over the sheet over me, blowing out the candle and wishing me good dream.

Before I knew, I fell asleep.

.................................

I woke up early as Emma came and just took off my blanket, damn it's so cold!!

Getting ready like everyday, I went downstairs once I was done with myself decorated by the maids and happy that I could stop wearing corset, when I almost fainted and dad banned corset in the mansion.

I went to eat breakfast, today something was different, huh? Why is it only vegetable no meat?

I silently sat down as dad was already on his seat but he didn't touch his food till now. As if he is waiting for someone. To my surprise my theology teacher Lev entered the hall. We exchanged greetings and sat down to eat.

After breakfast, "My lord, let me take the lesson for the lady and then start the procedure in the evening in Vita" I looked at him, I could see his smirk waiting for me to make a mistake in my homework, uh? Homework? Damn I forgot about it!! "Excuse me dad I have to return to my room" I bowed and closing the door I ran to my room.

I took out my paper, ink and quil. Damn why does this have 20 pages!!! What will I do? "Master!" Out of thin air Frost came.

Shit, why scare me like that. "It was a nice sleep yawn" "Shut up Frost I need to complete this it's my pride issue, if you can help me"

"Then let me show you my slumber" with a snap of a finger we were teleported to a place what Frost called slumber. "Why do I have to see this?" "Ouch" I twisted Frost ears. "Wait!! You can do your homework here, it's peaceful here right?"

 "Wait!! You can do your homework here, it's peaceful here right?"

Um. It's quite peaceful, and it's so beautiful. Okay let's not waste time and do this and shove it to his face.     
.............

Ha~~ atlast it's completed. "Wow it took you whole six hours" he was eating cookie which he stole from the kitchen while I was doing my work. "What did you say six, no what will I do now?!"