CH-17 Ventus

CATHERINE'S POV

"Your highness, please uphold justice."

Justice my ass, her acting is good thou, if she was in modern world then would have been a A list actress.

"What happened here?!" Emma came forward and said,"Your majesty this maid Annie she treated my lady harshly and even disrespected her." Michael looked at Annie.

"No your majesty she is a witch she has been carrying this snake around!! An-and it's in my hair!?!"

Pfft- what Frost you, in her hair?

'No!!! I am strangled by her hair!!'

Omg wait I will help you little reptile!! I went to Annie and helped Frost out of her hair. '

'I thought all my life I am gonna be stuck in there thank you master!'

Frost coiled himself around my hand. BOOM!! Suddenly a light flew towards Frost. Frost defended himself by his skin. "Catherine move away from that snake it's not an ordinary one. I can sense mana."

Dad shouted and again aimed for Frost. Omg I think I should have told them about you Frost.

'It's alright master, let them attack, I don't care because it's been ages that I have been in a fight. Yea bring it on hiss~~'

He is even more weird. Michael came towards me and held Frost.

"Stop it!" I shouted.

"I can explain" I stopped everyone, they all were shocked when I spoke. Annie shouted.

"Don't believe her your majesty, I saw her with a demon, she is not a human she is traitor! TRAITOR!!"

Slap

Michael slapped the maid. "You dare slander her lady!!!"

"Take her out from my sight and banish her from EVANDER"

"NO your majesty please spare me, please and I didn't lie about her and demon. I saw it, I SAW IT!" The knights dragged out her of the room. I felt bad.

"Ahem ahem now do you care about telling us what is that" dad pointed to Frost.

Sigh

I told them about the kidnap and guys wearing a blue badge who attacked me, how a bear followed me and meeting Frost (didn't tell about the fighting with bear). Visiting the fallen Nobles village, reunited with my maid and meeting the royal physician and crown prince.

"Then my lady you have already got a contract with a spirit and it's.....um.... this snake?" butler luke asked with a stern look at Frost. "Yes you are right sir Luke." Luke looked surprised. Omg should I address him by name or ahh the hell to hierarchy.

Frost crawled up and coiled comfortably around my neck. Michael looked at me, as if he was confirming something. "So what kind of element does your spirit has?" Huh? Didn't they see it? I looked at them, that's not possible though, anyways it's for good.

"Actually I don't know about it though." I gave an awkward smile. Will they buy it? Dad looked at me suspiciously, butler Luke too.

"Hmm it might be because of less mana." Michael looked at me while he spoke. Dad and Luke nodded in agreement with Michael's statement.

Huh? They believed it?

"Then your majesty we will be leaving." Dad came to me and held my hand. But wait I still didn't taste the wine.

"Ahem  y-your majesty can you tell me which wine it is?" All of them looked at me.

"(chuckle) I will bring the wine to you once you recover my lady."

Nice, that would be good since I won't have to spend money. I nodded.

"Excuse me, Zion Please give a comfortable cloth to the lady." he gave the clothes to Emma. Everyone went outside. I quickly changed and joined them. Carriage was already there waiting for me.

After entering the carriage I looked outside through the window. Michael looked at me wih a smirk, what was that for? Anyways this situation still doesn't feel real. How did I came here, about that cafe where I went, this girls name is similar as mine and this carriage ride is so bumpy.

Sigh.

"Ahem..Why are you sighing? Are you not comfortable?" dad asked looking at me. "No I am quite fine." I am not at all.

"Anyways after returning you will have to attend classes, especially etiquettes." Yea I knew, I messed up earlier. "And you don't have to worry about the wine, I-I will bring the best one for you." Pfft is he jealous. "Ok dad.

After that little chat (nagging) we set of to East of Evander , the duke's land 'Ventus'.

************************************

Hello everyone how are you all?
Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
The next chapter will be upadated on 2/11/2021
Have a nice day everyone.