Ch-23 Jasmine white palace

We reached the Royal palace. I hope dad has already reached. During the carriage ride, things were quite awkward. As the carriage was like a jelly bouncing on every stone that came on path which made me fall in hands of crown prince. It was so embarassing.

'I think you were enjoying it hehe~'

Shut up and stop laughing like that it so creepy. Just before we were departing, Frost changed into a diamond brooch which then I pinned on my dress. I found out that he can obtain the shape of the things he see if the required amount of mana is met.

And now Michael and I have same brooch.

Then why can't you change into a human?

Master remember your mana is still not fully opened.'

That's right.

Anyways, you shitty reptile why did you have to copy his brooch out of all the things in the world?!

'I thought you will be happy, you know' Well I am, still.'

We walked towards the Jasmine white palace. As I set foot on the garden of the palace memory  flooded to my mind.

.......................

"Your highness it is best to wait inside." "No Emma I would like to wait here for his highness and did you see Natalia?"
"No your highness" I stood up and walked to the fountain. I let my hand sink in the water.

"Your highness it's getting cold you should rest inside." I shook my head. Emma gave up saying after then.
She gave me scarf and help me put it.
"You have to take care of your health your highness."
"It's ok Emma." "Still-"

The sound of footsteps drew in.
"Greeting your highness second prince, may god helia bless the moon of the empire."
I went and hugged him. But he shrugged off.

"My princess tomorrow morning please come to my study room" and he left.
Just then Natalia came, "What happened Natalia, where were you?"
"I am sorry your highness, to make you worry about me." she cried.

"No problem, Natalia it's ok" and I embrace. (Why do I feel that I have become a maid)

NEXT MORNING

As usual I greeted him and sat on sofa. (what the all looks hella expensive)
"I want you to meet my lover" (Ouch my heart I feeling pain in memory) my body stopped for a second.
My breathe became heavy. I nodded.

He stood up and went to the door. Is he escorting her himself? (Wow I can hear thoughts too)
"Let me introduce, my lover Natalia Des."

With the mention of the name, the blood in my body was sucked up, I clenched my hands on my knees.
Let it be someone else was my thought but it is crashed so easily.

"I am sorry your highness, I tried my best not to open my heart but- I am really sorry
your highness, I have sinned, please punish me"

"No it's ok" I can't even say a word. (what the shit is going on, I want to kick in their asses)
"Then I will be returning to my room now." I got up and walked to the door. (are you serious girl!!)

My body feels heavy. "And she will be becoming my concubine"
"As you wish your highness, may God helia bless the moon of the empire." and closed the door.