Ch 29 Dead

⚠️WARNING ⚠️
Some words are inappropriate for some age groups.

***********************************
ANDREW'S POV

It's really hot today. I took my sword and swung it up and down correcting my stance. Sweat dripping down my face.

"Andrew!" I looked behind it was that troublemaker, Julia.

"Hey come and help me with these clothes Andrew, it's too heavy!" She called out to me.

"You only know to call my name when you need help huh?" I kept my sword in the sheath and walked towards her.

"Aww I am not like that" She said patting, more like slapping on my back.

Whatever....

I helped her carry the wooden bucket and moved it to the drying lawn. Placing the the bucket down she held my shirt.

"Can you also help in drying the clothes." She looked me with puppy eyes.

"Eww that's so disgusting. Yea well whatever." She smacked my head.

Ouch!

"Tch, doesn't even understand." Then she took the cloth and started hanging them on the rope. I helped her.

"Hey do you do some special training or what, I thought my head got opened into half!"

She chuckled.

"Whatever, I should have smacked you more strongly" she came to me with her hand raised.

I backed off, "No Juli that's not what I said -" and suddenly I stepped on a cloth and slipped down banging my head on the bucket.

"Ouch.."

"Hey Andrew..... Are you...... Alrig-"
I couldn't hear Julia's voice anymore. I fell into a pitch black space.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Cathy you should also try other things, not only iced americano"

"Yea, Shon just shut that trap I am gonna take my baby."

As usual Catherine and I are arguing to choose which drink.

The cashier was a bit weird,
not being racist but he had white hair and red Ruby like eyes!

"Also can you wrap that strawberry sandwich" Catherine stopped the guy before billing.

"But weren't you going to start your diet-" she stomped on my shoes.

"Regular, I see as usual" the cashier said.

"Mm sorry, but aren't you new here?" Cathy asked him.

He smiled and gave us the bill.
"Thank you for the purchase, hope you safely reach your home"

Woah that was weird.

"Sure I will" she said and we left the cafe, before leaving I looked behind.
That guy, I have a weird feeling about him.

As I closed the door, we met an old man sitting near brich tree.
Catherine stopped in front of him.