CH 30 Will head fly?

CATHERINE'S POV

"What?" I looked at him.

Then he started talking about how we were arguing in the cafe and things leading to concert tickets.

"So your saying I died?" Andrew nodded with frown.

"Okay let me process, so you are saying, the cashier we met in the cafe was not normal and I gave my fav sandwich to an old man. Got the concert tickets and DIED?!" Andrew nodded.

"Woah that's so tragic master" Frost appeared from thin air and sat on the bed with an apple in his hand.

"Kya who is this?" Andrew protecting me.

"Hey it's that snake you captured when you tied me as a hostage." I said calming him down.

"Oh is it? How could it become human then? Oh right spirits, must be a Royal spirit." he dismissed his query.

"Wait how do you know that?" Frost stopped eating. He stood up.
"How do you know that I am a Royal spirit?" Frost looked astonished.

"What you are Royal spirit? You didn't tell me." I snapped at Frost. Still how did Andrew knew?

"I don't know, I just .. know ... it.." What bullshit is he saying? Wait..

"Umm Andrew or Shon? What should I call you?" "Andy let's go with that." Frost said sitting in front of him, staring into his eyes.

"Yea call me whatever you like" he said awkwardly as he felt uncomfortable by the gaze of Frost.

"So, do you remember the past, I mean Andrew's life?"

"Yes I do, I think I remember from when I was 5 years old. Before that it's not clear." he looked at both of us to and fro while telling.

"You can? Then why can't I remember? Did you felt pain when you remembered the memory? Like someone is splitting your head." I gestured explaining my pain.

"No I didn't. The memory was just coming to me like normal, like a calm river. I only felt my head split when Juli hit me" He scratched his head. He looked at me.

"Don't tell me you don't remember this world's Catherine's memory." Andy asked me. I nodded.

"Wait no way how can that be."

"Master didn't remember anything she was like the blank page which she had turned in for history exam." Andy looked at him surprised.

"Wait how does he know that?"
"I kinda looked into her- OUCH!"
I smacked his head.
"I think I should just send you back to spirit realm huh?"

He sat down, act like zipping his mouth with his hand.

"Wait but you mentioned Juli right? How was she when you last saw her?"

Andrew hesitated he looked down. "It might have been hard for her right?" I said with sorrow, my mouth felt dry.
He continued to look down.

"Umm but did you meet her here?" He looked at me remembering something.

"Julia, she too is here!"

"Really?" I held is hand, I am so happy.

Suddenly the door opened "Sorry to interrupt My lady but I knocked earlier but I think you didn't--" Michael walked in. He froze as he saw me and Andrew.

What the? Where is Frost that brat-? huh?

"Handle it by yourself master I will pray for your soul. Adios"

That Brat!!

Michael started unsheathing his sword. "Excuse me but it's inappropriate to touch the lady as she hadn't held her coming of age ceremony." Noo I don't want a bloodshed here.

Andrew stood up and ran to the door. Good Andy now just get ou- what the fuck?!

"Mikey I missed you so much." Andrew went and hugged Michael.

Ahhhhh what the hell one head would be flying of now.

SLAP

A mysterious hand landed on Andrew's head and the hand was of none other than Emma's. She breathed out and carried Andrew on her shoulder. Now it's one two and three head flying. Goodbye to my second life.

"I am sorry your highness I shall teach this pest a lesson or two." Emma's eyes which were closed showing a eye smile but the thing I could see was something else. I will pray for your life Andy be safe.

They went out.

Michael, who was processing what just happened looked at me and sheathed his sword back.

"I am sorry for being reckless my lady."

"It's okay, no rather I should be sorry for my friend behaving like that to you. As an apologizes I will listen to your wish" I looked at him. I thought it was three head flying now it's safe, I think so.

"What did you say?!" he asked me with a stern look.

"Uh-h ye-a w-what? Umm Sorry?"

"Not that." still with a stern look and cold voice.

"My friend misbehaving.." he looked at me. "Misbehaving?"
"No before that."

I gulped. "My friend." His gaze became intense. Ahh am I going to die?

"Is he your friend?" He said hesitatingly. I nodded.

I felt that a volcano could erupt any moment. The situation was intense.

"You said you will listen to my wish right?" I nodded, I have a bad feeling about this.

"Then will my lady be okay with being my friend?"
"Of course we can! Wait what?" Am I hearing it right? Did he just say friend?

"Then to celebrate day one as friend should we take a round at market?" Blue eyes, a never ending, deepest blue, gleaming with shine as he extend his hand towards me.

"Wait your highness!"

**************************************************

Hello! How are you all?
How was your weekend? Mine..., it' better not to ruin anyones mood😅🙃

BTW how was the chapter?
Thank you for patiently waiting for the update.
I am so thankful to you all for reading~

QUESTION TIME
What will you do if you were given option to live after you die

a)Survive a brutal survival game
b)repent your sin in afterlife and then reincarnate

what will be your choice?

Until next chapter See ya~~