CH 9 Intruders

EMMA'S POV

OUTSIDE THE COTTAGE

"Will the princess even be able to stand after this kidnapping?" A knight tieing my hands said with a chuckle. How dare he!! At least brother could find her.

"They probably will be killed at this spot" huh are they pitying us. Even that thought disgust me. I would even die for her you useless knight, I'm sure that these knights are wait... they are concubine's knights.

The knight whispered to me, "any last wish?" He smirked.

CATHERINE'S POV

"What do you mean by execution!!!!" I looked at him. The knight hesitated. "Report it Zion." "Your highness, Emma your personal maid has committed crime by kidnapping you and trying to kill you."

"WHAT!?" the air around me became chill. I am so blowed right now. She was the one who brought me bread and meat, how dare they think about executing her!! Frost you know what to do. 'Sure master' He crawled down my arm. I rose up at once.

"Where are you going your highness?" I didn't mind, I am raged now, even if my teacher comes to tell me to submit the assignment , I will just knock him off. (Rest in peace teacher)

I walked out of the cottage. What is that knight doing near Emma? He has a dagger in his hand.

 What is that knight doing near Emma? He has a dagger in his hand

Frost quick stop him!

Just in time Frost blocked his attack. The guy sitting beside Emma stood up and kicked him.

"Andrew stop it" Emma cried. Frost untie that guys rope. I ran to Emma and loosen her rope.

"Are you alright Emma!?" She looked and cried. "It's ok I am here Emma."

"Capture those two knights!!" I ordered. They all were standing still there, not even listening.

"I said arrest them!!" What are they doing?

The knight who was going to attack Emma came near and said , "Princess or should I call Catherine."

"How dare he call my lady." Emma shrieked. What's the big deal anyway it's name.

'master you are in other world, other than family or lovers no one can call the name of royal member. If called that means they are no less than commners.'

Oh was there such systems?

"Who dares to disrespect the royal member!!"

"I Michael Ann Evander will take action against this disrespect, and those who ignored order from Princess Catherine."

The ocean blue eye guy came. He was so furious. That kinda looks hot. Oh god Catherine have a pure mind, pure mind, so ocean eyes guy's name is Michael. Isn't he too cool.

The knight standing beside me, charged towards us. Frost freeze him.

'sure master' the guy stood there freezed.

I gave him an axe kick, the ice broke. "Princess here!" Andrew passed a rope to me. I tied and knocked him out. The other was also knocked out by Andrew.

Ahh this was so good. My body is warmed up now.

Suddenly a jacket wrapped around me. "W-what?!"

"You are still in your night dress" Michael blushed. So what's the big deal.

Frost crawled to my neck 'I think I have to remind you again that you are in other world.'

Oh right.

Michael looked at my legs, what isn't my long legs sexy. I'm so proud of my self this body is really good in shape.

He came towards me. Wait what does he want?! "Hey-"

He carried me in his arm. "Bring new shoes and dress and bring those knights to interrogation room." He ordered.

Why are the knights mouth and eyes wide open. Anyway this guy is so top notch as if he is an idol.

His blue eyes are so beautiful. We entered the cottage. "Had enough of eye satisfaction?" He asked.

Oh shit I was staring him for too long. Oh no he may think I am a pervert!!!

I buried myself under bedsheet.

It's too hot here Frost, on the AC I mean cool it up here.

'alright master'

************************************

Hey everyone sorry for uploading late. I was gonna upload on Sunday,
but then I had some personal issues, then thought uploading on Wednesday. Then I had loads of work.

So I uploaded today and I hope u all like it.

Thank you for reading. Click on the star and have a good day.

 Click on the star and have a good day