Ch-21 Theology

Waaa~~ the wine was super good but dad confiscated before I could finish it.

Anyways it's theology now and I am kinda excited!!

As I walked into the room called 'Vita', Frost seems to be more excited than me. Sitting down on the chair, which looked so old, I waited for the teacher to come.

Twenty minutes passed~~

Still the teacher didn't come.
Is he running late? Suddenly a light flashed, from nowhere a man in his 20's appeared in front of me.

"Oh is this, the lady? I apologise for my rudeness. I am Lev Ricardo the teacher who will be teaching you theology "

I was taken back because of his sudden appereance in a white sheet of cloth covering him fully. His grey platinum hair reaching his back in a pony tail, bangs almost covering his insane gold eyes, pale as vampire but annoyingly handsome.

I greeted him.

He helped me by pulling a chair for me to sit.

What is this sudden manners?

He raised his hand upward and a book with gold corner appeared out of thin air. "My lady take your book and note the things that you don't understand or you have a query ? No question in between when I explain. Did you get it?" I nodded.

Woah he is so cocky just like my maths teacher of my high school.

I took my note book and quil (my hand writting is so bad with this thing I need my gel pen smooth like butter) to be sure that I annoy him greatly.

'Omy that's so creepy master I don't thing he is bad you know, he looks good'

Oh no! Frost are you perhaps into him?

'No master how can you think like that'

You know I am open minded so I don't mind it.

'Even so no I too am open minded. But I am not what you think!!'

How can you be open minded, if I am not wrong you should be conservative of these thing.

'Of course I was until I made a contract with you.'

What do you mean by that?

'Of course I know all about your cringe scenes you think about your idol, like how he fell in love with you (in your imagination), how the slomo leaves falling when you look behind to see him and how you think him as your h-'

I held Frost on his neck. ~Another word you utter then that beautiful skin will be blacken by me.~

"WhaT ARe You DOING MY LADY, DiD yOu EVeN LIsteN TO whAT I said!" Lev's voice was shaking in.. anger. "Uhmm sorry sir I was just"

Oh god I can't even come up with an excuse.

"Never mind I will start again, so listen CAREFULLY"

"Yes sir!"

"As you know Evander Kingdom was found 50 years ago, by defeating  the late king Desderia. In this battle the Lord Helia himself participated and brought justice to us, people. Lord Helia who blessed us with his power to prosper, grow and to nurture the environment. He always told see everyone equal and to remember to put yourself in their shoes who suffer."

"But.." huh why he stopped? He clutched the book slammed the book on the table.

"As a fact the aristocracy who THINK they are ABOVE all and thinks of themselves as NEXT TO GOD is not at all right. So as a follower of my Lord, I would like you to behave nicely with everyone and treat them E.Q.U.A.L."

"Okay sure sir" I said. He looked at me surprised.

"Ahem.. moving on, take your book and draw this symbol in it." He showed me a picture in the book which was in his hand. "This symbol is called 'Vita' meaning ' LIFE ' and you must have seen the room is also called Vita"

"Yes sir"

"It's because this was the first place the Lord himself appeared." Woah!!! That gives me goosebumps. "So sir-"

"I said no questions in between." I smiled thinking of stabbing him with the quil.
Then he explained about the good deeds of the Lord Helia about an hour. It's almost 4 now.

yawn

"In next class you should study the phrases said by the Lord"

What!?

"Sir actually I don't have the book of 'phrases' said by the lord '"

This excuse is my no.1 weapon and the best of the excuses that no teacher could defeat.

"No problem." He opened his fingers and out of thin air a book appeared. "Now it seems you can learn the 'PHRASES' " 

Damn magic!!!

He smirked and placing the book on the table he left the room.

"AISH!!! How can magic defeat me like this, this is cheating!! My best of best excuse has been defeated."

No- No- This can't be- No.

'It's ok master don't cry-' 

"I will be sure to defeat him just wait."

'she took it as a challenge, she never makes me bore'

******************************************
Hello everyone.
My exams got over and I feel so relived now.

Recently I travelled to hill station to get peace of mind and to enjoy myself and being free from the stress. I enjoyed and had fun treking and riding horse. Even had ice cream also found a tree which produce 24 hrs oxygen called sliver oak. It was a new knowledge for me.

Like that did you learn something new by travelling?

Hope you enjoyed the Chapter~
Do comment and Vote

See you in the next chapter~