Autograph

Previous
I grasp the handle of the door, flinging it open.
"Aus dem Weg, Extras!" I scream, snickering as I think of Bakugou Katsuki. Heh.
"Akira?!"
"Aki!"

Third p.o.v
"Hey, hey, hey!" Akira's scream rings loudly through the room, her excitement showing as Gon runs up to Akira and hugs her. He avoids her arm as he has seen the cast around it and carefully avoids it. Killua is silently watching as Kurapika and Leorio also walk up to Akira, Leorio is mostly scolding Akira for being so careless, which she just takes in with a huge grin and Gon dancing around her, almost as equally excited as she is. Kurapika is just taking it in, a small smile graces his lips as he congratulates Akira calmly.
"Hey, Kil!" The said one looks up, seeing Akira waving like crazy at him and ducks his head again, trying to hide the small grin worming it's way on his face. Satotz is walking after, and gives her a disapproving gaze, and she chuckles nervously, rubbing the back of her head as looks away from him. He shakes his head, and sighs before he walks towards the rest of the examiners and joins them. Her next words, however, makes Leorio snap his head towards her as he was planning on walking back.
"Hanzo-chan! Can I have your autograph?!" His head snaps back to Akira, an outraged cry escapes from his lips. Meanwhile Hanzo is staring at her like she has gone crazy.
"The hell?! Why would you want an autograph from someone who broke your arm?!" Leorio screeches, and Hanzo throws him a dark gaze as Gon cringes away from Leorio, an awkward chuckle is heard from him. He doesn't want to meet Leorio's wrath after all.
"I just met a ninja! How cool is that?! Something like that happens once in a lifetime, so move out of the way Oreo, I want an autograph!" She skips over to Hanzo, seemingly pulling a paper and a pen out of nowhere and thrust it in his hands, an expectant expression on her face as she is hopping from one leg to the other. Leorio looks like he is praying as he is gazing into the air as if that holds all the answers to the universum. Kurapika has just walked back and is currently standing next to Killua, pinching the bridge of his nose. Killua is just watching the exchange happening, an unreadable expression on his face. Gon looks mostly confused, not entirely sure as what unfolded in front of his eyes. Hanzo is hesitantly writing down his signature, gazing time to time down at her like he doesn't know what to make of her and gives her the pen and paper back.
With a squeal she grabs it and starts twirling around, a flowery aura has appeared around her before she suddenly stops in her tracks and turns to Hanzo once again, wearing a serious face.
"Hey..." she starts earnest, and pauses for a second, Leorio and Gon bend a bit more towards her, a bit curious, "How do you give a ninja directions?" Leorio just falls flat onto his face, and looks like his soul has left his body while Gon is waiting curiously for the answer. Hanzo shrugs halfhearted, obviously never dealt with this sort of situation before. She gives him a Cheshire grin, and Hanzo will never admit it, but at that moment he got a bit nervous.
"Don't worry! He'll find you!" An involuntary snort escapes his mouth, which he manages to cover up by coughing loudly. Gon giggles at that.
"Okay, that's enough!" Leorio jumps up, strides towards Akira before grabbing her by the hem of her shirt and starts dragging her with him, her whining on the whole way. Finally, he sets her beside him, and grabs her head before bowing towards Netero, taking Akira with him.
"I apologize, we can continue with the fights now." He grumbles, and gives Akira a whack as she whines lowly in his ear. Gon has also reappeared at Akira's right side, looking cluelessly again at why they have to bow and all that. The Chairman is watching, gauging them silently and Leorio almost expects Akira has to be send away of something like that. Damnit, Akira! Why do you always have to be so stupid sometimes. With a start Leorio snaps his head back up as boisterous laughter rings through the whole room, emitting from the old man. Akira also looks up, a huge grin covering her face as well as she manages to dislodge Leorio's hand. The autograph seems to have magically disappeared, just like the pen.
"Don't mind, don't mind. Well then, let's continue, nè?" Netero chuckles again, and turns to the referee, indicating to go on. The referee coughs awkwardly.
"The fourth match is Hisoka vs. Bodoro. Please step forward." Akira was while the referee was talking gazing down at her cast with a satisfied smile adorning her lips. The autograph is neatly tucked in between the cast and the sling, next to the autograph is her Hunter License staring up at her. She holds in a squeal. This is so cool! Everyone else who is a fan would've loved to have this!
A heavy hand lands upon her head while she is in the midst of being a fangirl. She lifts her head, not expecting to see eyes like molten gold piercing straight into her's. Hisoka smiles, and pats her head for extra measure. Confused by this whole ordeal, Akira tilts her head curiously, and confused to the left, which makes Hisoka smile wider. If she gives him more of those expressions, he's not sure if he can hold back. He pats her for the last time before his hand slides off of her head, and he turns around to walk onto the field. Still confused, she stares him after, only to be brought back to reality by a hand tapping her shoulder. It's Gon.
He bends towards her, and whispers softly, "What was that?" She shrugs, and whispers back.
"I'm not sure." Gon's eyes flicker curiously to Hisoka before turning back to her, an excited glance in them.
"Oh, yeah! What was that language you were speaking earlier?! It sounded so cool!" Akira freezes. Do they not speak other languages here? Shit!
"Ehhh.... pUhhh," she grimaces, trying to come up with a quick lie, "I-I learned from my father...?" She finishes lamely. Gon's eyes are shining, and she looks away from him, a bit uncomfortable under his shining gaze.
"So cool! Do you think you can learn me something, Aki-chan?" She gives him a close-eyed smile and a peace sign, still feeling a bit guilty for lying.
"Sure!"