Hisoka's tag

Akira p.o.v
Tired...So tired. I tense up as Hisoka's right hand twitches, and hide quickly behind the tree again when he turns around mumbling, "Okay. Time to go." The look in his eyes. Like I'm frozen I watch him start walking.
So scary. This is all too scary. I don't want to be here anymore. I shake my head wildly as the last thought pops up in my head. No! I'm gonna stay alive till I can go back to my own world. With that thought I stand up, forcing my cramped legs to run after Hisoka. I can do this!
He's just walking around aimlessly, a dazed look in his eyes as he is bended forwards, his arms hanging. He'll attack the man he comes across, so I should move ahead and locate the man, and the place where they are gonna meet. I speed up, groaning inside my head at my legs protesting.
I need to find a good spot to catch Hisoka's tag. A huge tree on the right side of my catches my eye, and I jump up to grab a branch, pulling myself up and start climbing my way up. I can do this! I will do it!
Without taking a breather as I reached the top, I search for the man, almost spotting him immediately. There he is! Now for the place where they will meet....Because, seeing the distance between them, it is less than a minute before Hisoka will spot him, so I don't have that much time anymore.
Continuing my search for the spot hastily, I almost miss it as my eye slides over it. I snap my head right back, staring intently at it before grinning. "Fuck, yeah." I whisper softly and jump from branch to branch to reach the ground as quickly as possible.
Hurry. Hurry, hurry, Akira! I clench my hand even more tightly around the fishing rod as I sprint through the woods. Hisoka is going to attack as soon as he notices the guy, meaning I need to have a prefect timing to steal his tag.
I falter slightly as my foot slips, and I curse under my breath as I steady myself and notice....Hisoka and the guy has reached almost the destination. Shit! This wasn't supposed to happen! Improve, Akira!
I curse more severely and jump up in another tree that is low hanging over the open place which I have perfect sight on. This will do! Holy fu-Hisoka is almost there already! Almost losing my balance on the branch I'm sitting on, I swift a little to sit right and conceal my presence. Breathe in....and breathe out.
My heart beat finally calms down from all the hectic things that has happened the past few days. Completely....Their steps sound almost like thunderstorms in my ears as they are coming closer and closer...conceal my presence.
I open my eyes. And just in time. My knuckles are slowly turning white, so hard am I holding the fishing rod as I watch Hisoka's lips turn into a cruel smile before he takes off towards the man.
Here he comes! Blood lust is rolling off of him in waves, alerting the other in return. He turns to the other in shock, but it quickly switches to nervousness and focus. "Damn...Bring it!" He screams, drawing the sword. "Hisoka!"
Ready myself...I bring the fishing rod backwards, breathing in through my nose. Your last chance. You can do it. He pulls the joker out, a mad glance in his eyes. The air grows more tense as Hisoka comes closer to his prey each second that passes. He let's out a horrendous screech.
Now! I scream inside my head and I swing the fishing rod back before bringing it toward Hisoka and the guy. Multiple things happen at once. The guy goes on offense and thrusts his sword towards Hisoka, right where his heart lies. He evades the guy attack and cuts with his card through the soft flesh while the hook of the fishing rod goes past by his tag.
Gotcha. With a swift flick of my wrist, the hook catches behind the edge of his tag, and not even a moment later it is flying to me. Holy fuck...I just did that. The tag falls out of the hook when it is close to me. I barely can catch it due to excitement and balancing on the branch of the tree.

Third p.o.v
They look each other in the eyes. Time seems to tick by as no one says anything. Hisoka is looking at the other one in disbelief while she's panting and grinning like an idiot. He looks down, at his chest where the tag was supposed to stay. He brings his hand up to feel there as if he still can't comprehend what just happened.
When he brings his hand back down, and looks up again, she grins widely and shots, "Yosh! I'm fired up!" And takes a step back, momentarily forgotten that she is standing on a tree, and promptly topples down, curses following short after.
She doesn't notice his eyes widen, doesn't notice how his pants tighten as a soft hum of anticipation escapes from his mouth.