Swindlers Swamp

Akira p.o.v
"Where are Kura and Leo?" I ask curious, glancing around if I can see them. Kill shrugs while Go has a equally confused expression. The sound of painting causes me to look behind me and jump up.
"Leo! Are you okay?" He wheezes, sucking in a deep breath. Sweat is dripping down his nose. A second later Kura appears besides him.
"Oh, hey Kura!" I wave happily, temporarily forgotten about Leo.
"Oi! Don't forget me!"
"Is this our destination?" Asks Kura, ignoring Leorio his complaining. I grin and lean back on my heels. "Nope!" I pop the p. I hope I don't get lost. I sweat drop at my thought. Yeah...that would be pretty bad.
"I see." He answers simply, before looking up. "The fog is fading."
"Nice!" The corners of my mouth quirk up. This is gonna be fun.

After all we found out that we can be fooled easily (and I was laughing in Leo's face after that), and Hisoka being a creepy guy, we turned to the examiner again.
"Do you understand? If you lose sight of me in the Numere Wetlands fog, you will never reach the exam's Second Phase. Do bear that in mind. Please follow me." He explains calmly, not bothered in the slightest with the vultures eating the man, and turns around. "Then let us be on our way."
"Tsk, another marathon." Mumbles Leo irritated, probably that he has to run more. "And we're running through marsh this time. Running on wet ground requires more energy." Kura nods. I grin.
"But we're gonna make it!"

"Fuck!" I scream loudly, a few monkey chasing after me. I lost the others! Fuck this is bad, this is really bad!
"You son of a bitches! Leave me alone! I'm not tasty!" Their shrieks pierce right through me. "Fuck, fuck, fuck-" Me not paying attention due to the monkeys, I fail to notice something nearing me.
Thud!
"Ow! Fuck!" I clutch my head, hopping around. What was that? I peak around me. Wait...Why are the monkeys not coming closer to me? Because I was sure....I carefully glance over my shoulder to look behind me as the monkeys suddenly run away. A mighty roar sounds through the forest.
"Shit!" I turn around to sprint from the dinosaur with using strawberries to lure his preys. "I need help, please send help, I'm gonna die-" A snout pierces in the ground besides me causes the ground to rumble. I stumble, gaining my balance quickly and look around to find something to defend myself with. There!
I sprint to a tree trunk that's almost to my waist. I grab it and turn to the dinosaur again. If I can't outrun it...the best I can do is defend myself and search if I can find a way to escape. Not a second later something grabs the tree trunk, lifting me up in the progress. "Fuuucccckkk!"
It starts swinging his head around, maybe trying to let me go so it can eat me easier. "I'm not lunch, especially not for you!" Much to my horror, I feel my left hand slipping on the tree trunk.
"Wait!" Maybe if I time it right....The tree trunk shows a small crack. Then I have to do it fast, because otherwise I might be really food! It swings his head again, causing me almost to slip my other hand. The wind tugs at my hair and I feel that my skirt is lifting up. Almost. I grit my teeth. When the dinosaur swings again, I release myself, flying straight into the air. "Flying high! Into the sky!" Okay maybe it is not the right time...but it was funny. Wait...I still have to land!
"This is soooo not my day!"

Hisoka (third, sort of) p.o.v
His hand is wrapped around the little boy's throat. That expression.
"How wonderful....I really do love that look." Such a lovely expression, he wants more, more-
"Incoming!" He hears from afar.
"Hmmm?" He turns his head, not expecting to be hit with a body. Due to surprise he let's go of the boy, falling backwards. They land together on the ground, limbs tangled together and both disoriented.
"Ow...shit man, that hurt." He hears someone grumbling and opens his eyes only to realize that his face is pressed between breasts. Oh...I'm getting excited now...
The corners of his mouth turn up in a smirk not minding now someone collided with him.
"Akira, are you okay?!" The boy asks. He turns his head to the boy, who's trying to get up. "Y-Yes! I'm sorry!" The weight is lifted of him and a moment later a hand is offered to him. Is she just straight up stupid or being brave. He mulls quietly over that and decides to grasp her hand, seeing what she would do. She pulls him up with a surprising strength and grins. "I'm really sorry that I collided with you! But firstly I was running away from a some stupid ass monkeys, and then a dinosaur decided I was lunch, so I grabbed a big tree trunk to defend myself and then I was hurled into the air by the dinosaur! So...yup. Here I am." She beams before turning around and averting her attention to the boy.
"Leo? Gon? What happened here?" He feels her tensing up. So she isn't totally clueless. "Do not fear." He smiles as she narrows her eyes and surveys him.
"I will not kill your friends. They passed." Her expression of surprise stirs something inside him. "Yes, you pass, as well. Grow up and become a fine Hunter." He gives her a closed eye smile.
"Okay...Your name is Hisoka, right?"
"Hmmm? Yes."
"Okay, nice! Hiso-kun!" She gives him thumbs up. Hiso-kun? He seriously wonders if she's just stupid or brave. He pats her head before fully standing up. She gives him a confused face. She needs to stop with that before he's going to kill her because of her expressions. He licks his lips. A beep interrupt his thoughts and he grabs the gps.

Akira p.o.v
What did I do to meet his standards. I muse quietly. I didn't do anything then just colliding with him.
"This way." We follow Gon. "You can really tell?" Asks Kura, still a bit doubtful about it. "Uh-huh. Leorio's cologne is very unique."
"Do you mean you like his cologne or do you mean he stinks?" He stays quiet. He must be thinking about the exchange with Hiso-kun, and I can completely understand. But I need to know why he let me of hook.
"Hey, Kura...What did Hiso-kun mean when he said we passed?" I ask slowly, still thinking about it. He glances at me with an unknown emotion before explaining. "Hisoka was acting a judge."
"Okay?"
"Yes. He must've his own benchmarks for evaluating power. It's possible that he was ascertaining each applicant's strength. Apparently, you, Gon and Leorio must've met his standards." I nod. I had watch HxH better.
"Okay, but...I just landed on him?" Yeah...I didn't expect that either. I sweat drop. "And I was powerless to do anything against him."
"Didn't you land your first hit on him?"
"Only because I surprised him. Besides, Leorio passed, even though he lost..." He trails off. "And I just landed straight in his face." I quip after Gon.
"Hmm...Perhaps he sensed that you were kindred spirits."
"Kindred spirits?"
"What do you mean?" His eyes darken.
"I seriously doubt that Hisoka could qualify as a Hunter. However, I must admit that he did impress me with his superhuman agility and graceful technique. It's quite common that those possessing special talents are drawn to others with unique gifts. Most likely, Hisoka's instincts and experience told him that you three had the skill and potential to become Hunters. Killing you now would've been a waste....That was his perspective. Oh, I'm sorry! Was that insensitive on my part?" A sweat drop slides down my temple.
"Maybe a bit..." I really had to watch HxH more secure, because I keep forgetting things.
"No...But I was pretty excited, as well. I was so scared, that I wanted to run away. But I couldn't. And at the same time, I was excited. Isn't that strange?" I give him a weirded out smile. "I almost peed in my pants..."