Being hunted

Akira p.o.v
For fucks sake! This is the fucking worst week of my life! That woman is a definition of a hunter! The throbbing pain in my shoulder flares up at the mention of her. She shot me right in the shoulder as I was taken a rest next to a lake and wanted to soothe my dry throat.
Luckily, the bullet went completely through my shoulder. Unluckily, it fucking hurt like hell and I lost on of my shoes and thus had to run away on my socks because running on one shoes and one naked feet sucks. I'm not made for this, my whole life I've been fed, gone to school, watched anime and being a teenager. With a groan I wrap what's leftover from my socks around my feet. On top of that, my period started-
On instinct I move out of the way, a bullet pierces the ground where I just sat. I jump up, ignoring the pain shooting through my feet and start running away again. I need to outsmart her, in a way or another because if I keep this up, I'll never catch Hiso-kun's tag. What if I did this....?
A small smirk makes it's way onto my lips. It's a simple idea, and there's a chance that it's not gonna work, but I learned that if you don't try you will never know. I breathe in, slowly through my nose, and let it escape through my mouth. Let's do it. I hear her soft footsteps behind me as she starts to catch up with me. In the distance I see a branch hanging low enough to the ground for me to jump and grab it.
Just a little longer. Just hang on a little longer, Akira. A sweat drop slides down my forehead to my nose, and eventually falls onto the ground. Almost. You're almost there. I tense the muscles in my legs even more and brace myself. Now! I jump forwards, using my momentum swing and land on top of the branch. Holy shit I can't believe that worked!
Due to she's wearing glasses I can't really pinpoint her reactions, but she didn't expect that. She falters in her steps and quickly tries to to grab her sniper. Using her bewilderment to my advantage I jump again, this time towards her. The move I pulled on the old man. With an almost feral grin I bend my leg slightly and kick her right in her face with my knee. "Yeet!" A loud crack is heard and like she's a sack of potatoes she goes slack. I hope I didn't break her nose.
I sigh and wipe the sweat that gathered on my eyebrows away.
"Man, chasing me almost for a whole day, that fucking sucks." Another sigh escapes my lips as I plop down next to her own the ground. "And you shot me right in my shoulder." Luckily, she didn't shoot the fishing rod. That would've been a bigger problem. A tearing sound follows as I proceed to rip my blouse apart, revealing a simple sports bra. One for my shoulder...and as embarrassing as it sounds I need also a part of my blouse because...I'm..well, on my period. Man, if this day gets any worse, I'm gonna scream.
With that done I stand up again, the fishing rod in my right hand and with my left hand I swipe the tag from her and hide it by my own tag. I hope I come across my shoes, otherwise, I can get infections and blisters and such things...but let's check everything else.
Am I still wearing my skirt and the blazer from Leorio? Check. The fishing rod? Check. My own tag? Check. The bleeding from my shoulder has finally dried up a little? Check. Okay, nice, first things first and that's water, because my throat is as dry as the desert.
I start walking away, not without a few curses, and doesn't notice a man from afar watching me, holding a blowgun in his hand as a mysterious smirk is on his lips.

Time skip

Akira p.o.v
"Fuck!" I curse loudly, hopping on one leg and the other holding in my hands. Fuck that hurt! Tripping over a stone trying to catch one bird! Just one bird! I can't for the love of god remember anymore how Gon trained! It has been hours since I escaped the sniper woman and spent the rest of the hours trying to catch a bird. I'm slowly nearing sunset and I've been getting frustrated about not figuring out the hunting tactic.
Lost in my thought I don't notice another stone close by and then proceed to trip over that with the one leg that was left over. "Woah!" Ice cold water washes over me as my arms flail around, the right shoulder throbs in pain as if it wants to remember me I got shot.
Due to shock of the cold water I opened my mouth in shock, which is now invaded with water. Sputtering and completely drenched I sit there for a minute. A fish who doesn't give a shit that I'm here swims by, his face has almost a mocking expression as it watches me from the corner of his eye.
I feel my eyebrow twitching at that as I'm ready to stand up and decide right then and there that this fish is gonna be my dinner as I pause all of the sudden. Wait....Hiso-kun was distracted by killing that other man...wasn't he? Gon took advantage of that moment and caught the tag with his fishing rod.
"That's it!" I jump up, startling the fish and run out of the water. Man, I'm so stupid! Giggling quietly to myself I quickly grab the fishing rod and run back to the shore. The moment that the prey has it's own prey and is so occupied with it that he pays no mind to it's surrounding.
One of the last birds is watching the water with such a intensity, it's eyes following a small bug flying over the water. Apparently, the small bug also caught the eyes of a fish. I hastily wipe the water out of my face, my eyes still trailing the bird.
It is almost like this part is in slow motion. The fish has it's mouth already open, ready to catch the bug as it breaks through the surface, the bird is close behind it. My hand moves on it's own, swinging back the fishing rod before moving it forwards. I watch with baited breath as my eyes follow the rope wraps around the bird, and with a jerky movement I bring it back to me, it doesn't completely dawn on me until my eyes catch the bird struggling to get out.
"Hell yeah! Hell fucking yeah!" I did it! I figured it out! Technically Gon did I just followed, but I fucking did it! I just have to aim for my target as he hunts his own prey!
A yawn all of the sudden escapes my mouth and with a warm, content feeling I free the bird and walk towards the tree we're my blouse and skirt are drying. I still had Leorio's blazer around me, and there wasn't even someone here so I thought it wouldn't do any harm to dry them. And besides, like I said, Leoiro's blazer covered me, so I will wash it and return it after the Exam.
After pulling my own clothes on and laying Leorio's blazer out to dry, I start swifting a bit around 'til I found the perfect spot on the thick branch. Gon's fishing rod is laying on two branches a little above me and I let out another satisfied sigh. Maybe...just maybe this will not be too bad.

Third p.o.v
He has been still watching the girl since she escaped and has been trying to catch a bird the last few hours. She's an interesting one....He has the feeling she's of a great importance. But...He smirks a little. She just dug her own grave when she actually mastered the art of hunting.
Impressive little girl....The smirk on his lips becomes even impossibly wider. But that intense concentration will be your undoing.