Satotz & Gon & Start of Kukoroo Mountain

Akira p.o.v
"Gon." He has arrived. I look up to see Satotz standing there in the middle of the path, as prim and formal as always. Gon visibly brightens up as he sees the person who called out his name.
"Mr. Satotz!" I laugh under my breath as Gon practically skips over to Moustache Man. Satotz holds up a finger.
"May I have a moment of your time?" Gon blinks up to Satotz before he turns around and he glances, uncertain, our way. I wave brightly with my right arm as Kurapika speaks for all three of us. Leorio simply brings his arm up in the air as he already turns around.
"We will be waiting in the lobby." A smirk grows on my face as I decide to pester Oreo a little, promising nothing good, before I hook my foot in front of Leorio foot and trip him up. I quickly run away, all the while cackling as Leorio almost face-plants onto the ground. Kurapika hides his smile behind his hand, shaking his head fondly.
"Oi! You little-" He screams, taking off after me.
"Okay!" Laughs Gon, amused by my antics before he turns around to follow after Satotz.

Third p.o.v
Gon is swinging his legs back and forth, waiting patiently for whatever Satotz wants to tell him. The latter watches the young, bright boy sitting next to him.
"Please forgive me, but I couldn't help but overhear your conversation." Satotz apologises, sounding truly regretful. "I happen to specialise in the discovery, restoration and preservation of ancient ruins. When I first began, I was only focused on the glory derived from new discoveries. But after watching a certain Hunter at work, I became so ashamed." He looks away from Gon, there's shame, remorse and guilt in his voice as he looks back on his actions.
He looks lost in his mind as Gon looks up to him. As Satotz thinks back to the time when he first heard of Ging Freecss, not believing it at first, until the man went on and on, building up instead of breaking down. The man spend so much of his time and money while he had no obligation to do so.
"That Hunter would discover ruins, spend his own money to completely restore them... and take steps to preserve the ruins for future generations, ensuring that ordinary people would have a chance to see them." Satotz blinks as he becomes aware of his surroundings again. "I was more impressed by his dedication to his job than by the beauty of the ruins."
His eyes shift over to Gon's bright and naive face.
"The work he did to preserve those ruins has been documented in manuals used around the world. And this Hunter, Gon...." The air around them becomes heavier and Gon shifts a bit in his seat as he awaits with bated breath for the next words to come out of Satotz mouth, "was Ging Freecss, the man you were asking about earlier."
Air blows the gras to the side and birds chirp in trees as the words of Satotz echo in Gon's head. Gon's eyes widen while his cheeks redden in excitement and pride. He parts his lips in astonishment, looking up at Satotz with such an hopeful gaze it's almost hurtful to look at it. Satotz stares for a second, a little blinded by such an open, vulnerable expression in front of him.
"I wanted to meet him, so I did some investigating." He turns away from Gon. "However, quite frankly, he is an enigma. I wasn't able to learn anything about him...."
"Really? That figures!" Gon cheerfully chimes in. Satotz hums thoughtfully, still too much sunken in thought.
"My goal is to become a Hunter like him. My dream is to thank him in person one day." His eyes clear up as he looks down towards Gon. He smiles.
"Uh-huh."
"That's all I had to say." Satotz stands up and waits for Gon to jump off of the bench. "Sorry for interrupting you."
"It's okay. Thanks for everything, mr. Satotz." The latter turns around, waving a goodbye to the older man as he already begins to take off to see his friends. "Bye!" Satotz's hand shoots up and he calls Gon back.
"Oh... Gon!" The young lad turns around, trusting eyes are gazing up at him. For a second, Satotz does nothing but stare before he sighs fondly and closes his eyes. "Oh, never mind.... Take care of yourself." Gon beams back up at him.
"Yeah. You, too. Bye!" As Gon runs back to his friends, Satotz stares after his quickly disappearing form, a sense of pride wells up in his chest. He'll become a fine man one day.

Akira p.o.v
"First, let's look up Kukoroo Mountain." We are all circled around Kurapika, eager for any information we might find about Kukoroo Mountain.
"Yeah."
"Let's go!" The screen jumps to life and Kurapika quickly types the name of the mountain, all the while he's mumbling.
"Kukoroo Mountain... there it is." We all simultaneously bend forward to look at the information displayed across the screen. 3.722 meters. That's a pretty fricking high ass mountain. Though it seems I have hit a wall. I swallow a little nervously. Namelijk, I don't remember and don't know enough about the names of the countries, regions, location. That may pose as a problem, I have kept my past pretty vague and there (luckily) hasn't been any questions regarding geography, but that may come up later in the future. I stroke my chin as I bite my lip, a little worry creeps up on me. It might be a good idea to research this world on my own in private.
"The Republic of Padokea? Never heard of it. Where is it?" Questions Leorio and Kurapika turns back to the computer as he already starts typing away.
"Hold on. I'll bring up a map." There's a blinking X specifies where the mountain is. "This is the Republic of Padokea."  I stare intently at the map. It looks a little like the map in my world, only the continents are in a different spot.
"-a stable country. It's open to tourists." Gon curiously leans in.
"That's where we will find Killua?" He eyes the red X.
"By airship, it will take three days to reach... When do we leave?" He poses the question, not expecting Gon's sudden exclamation. I almost cackle at his expression.
"Today! Now! Right now!"
"The sooner, the better!"
'Yeah, no objection from me!" Kurapika chuckles breathlessly before he hurriedly starts ordering four tickets for all of us.
"Understood. Then, I'll order tickets now." We all watch in anticipation as he presses for continue.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes!