Hidden doors

Akira p.o.v
Oh my fucking god. I pout a bit, not gettin a chance to hug the little, cute bean. And Leorio. Leorio hit me on my head to prevent me from doing that. "Best of luck to everyone!" He screams from the airship as it is flying of.
With a sigh I walk to the edge of the tower and stare down, they ground looking really far from us.
"I don't think it's wise to just go down there." I mumble, getting a breathless nod from Gon, who is still gazing.
"Are we supposed to climb down?"
"That would be suicide." Leorio, Kurapika, and Killua also joins us, staring down as well. Leorio with a little bit of fear in his eyes. Where was that guy again?
"Maybe for a normal person." Oh, there he is. He smirks at us, his arms crossed as he starts walking towards of to show off his skills. "But a top-class rock climber can handle this, no problem."
"Wow..."
"Do think that's wise?" I scream towards him, feeling a bit worried. Although I don't know him...That doesn't mean I'm heartless.
"He's going down pretty fast." Mumbles Gon, looking at the guy in awe. I don't want to see this. I quickly squeeze my eyes shut as I hear that sounds of flapping coming closer and closer. I wish I could've done more...I'm so stupid.
"Stop! Stay away!" I can remember the scene clearly now. Four monsters with sharp teeth and two arms on each side were flying towards him. And although the man was a bit ignorant, I certainly didn't want him to die.
I try to drone out his shrieks of help.
"Stop! Stop it!" One of the monsters scoops him into his mouth and flies away, the others following. "Help!" Is the last sound of the guy, and I slowly peek through my fingers. Are they gone? With a small sigh of relief, I focus on my task again. "G-Guess we can't climb down the side..." Gon chuckles nervously.
"Y-Yeah..." I say, shaken up from it.
"Yeah."

And so we split up. Each looking for a clue to get to the base of the tower. Ah, man, where were the hidden doors again? I pout, crossing my arms with a huff. Then I'll just gonna annoy the hell out of Leorio. This time I turn around with I smirk, ready to annoy Leorio as...
"Leorio! Kurapika! Aki!" Oh! They found them! And this time...Tonpa can't mess it up for them. Because I'm with them!
Feeling happy once again, I start skipping towards them.
"What is it, Gon?" Leorio asks as we come closer to him, me more like skipping which apparently ticks him of for no reason. "Look. I found a hidden door." He pushes the stone with his index finger, moving it.
I'm gonna participate in this! I'm thrilled! Leorio whacks me on the back of my head and I start cursing loudly.
"Fuck! Where was that for?!" I whine, clutching my head.
"You could jump accidentally on the hidden door! Who knows what could've happened to you!"
"Ahh, are you worried about me?" I ask teasingly, folding my hands behind my back as I bend towards him. He blushes furiously and exclaims loudly. "No!"
"Don't worry I was just teasing you." I offer him a smile and turn to the group again.
"-So we can descend by flipping the stones." Comments Kurapika, looking thoughtful as he continues to examine the stones. "Nice work, Gon and Killua!" I pump my fist, grinning wildly.
"But I'm confused." Says Gon all of the sudden.
"About what?" This time is it Leorio. There are five hidden doors in total, located in the same area. Meaning we go together.
"There are also hidden doors here, there, over there, and over there as well." He starts pointing to each door.
"That many?" Leorio looks surprised. "Five hidden doors, located in the same area. It sounds suspicious to me. Some could be traps." Mutters Kurapika.
"But what if they come together? I mean in a room together?" They all look at me simultaneously.
"Yes, that is also a possibility." Answers Kurapika finally.
"And it looks as though each door can only be used once..."
"Seriously?" Killua nods, our attention fully on him. I wonder how it goes if I change the timeline, because Tonpa can't mess it up anymore. "We tried opening a door someone used, but it wouldn't budge."
"Judging by the door's size, only one can fit at a time." But how much am I going to change things? That is the main question, am I going to mess it up so much that nothing becomes the same again or just small changes that less people get hurt of sort?
"In other words, only one person can use each door. We'll have to split up. Gon and I decided that we're each going to choose a door." Killua gives me a excited grin. This is probably the first he has friends.
"No hard feelings if one of us springs a trap! What are you guys gonna do?"
"Of course, I'm gonna go with you two! And you two, Leorio? Kurapika?"
"I can live with that. Luck is part of the game..." Leorio smirks.
"I have no objection. Then that settles it." We all take place on a hidden door. A little bit of fear mixed with excitement fills me up. "Let's go, on the count of three."
"I guess this is goodbye for now. We'll meet up again, at the tower's base." I wave happily at them.
"Bye!" But we are gonna see each other again in a few seconds, so it doesn't really matter.
"Let's go...One."
"Two!" With a smile I say the last number. "Three!" Let's go!