End of the first fight

Previous
Hanzo jumps up, perfectly landing on his feet, an already bruise forming on his jaw and some scrapes here and there adorning his cheek, just like grime. "I let you kick me on purpose." He states with a completely straight face, and Leorio immediately jumps the gun. "Usotsuki!" (Liar!)
"You don't understand... This isn't a warning." He wipes the grim away with the bandages wrapped around his arms. "It's an ultimatum."

Akira p.o.v
"Was it too hard for you to understand?" He closes his eyes, his voice stoic and serious as he grabs his right hand. "Then I'll make it easier for you." His left hand glides over his right one's, stopping at the bandages and slowly slides a thin sword out of it's hiding place.
"I'll cut off your legs,' he pauses as he continued to slide the sword out of the bandages, "so that they can't be reattached." With two quick swipes through the air, he shows off the sharpness of it. I try to keep a straight face, but it morphs into amazement at the elegance he showed off with.
"A permanent injury should help to wake you up. But first, I'll ask you once more." Immediately his face changes and he holds the sword in front of his body, it glints a little in the light, so my eyes trail towards it, and I momentarily forget that I'm still in a fight, till his cold voice interrupts it. "Surrender."

Third p.o.v
She turns back to look at Hanzo, staying awfully quiet as she takes him in. A few seconds pass by and some of the people unconsciously bend a little towards them, intend in on not missing anything.
That is, before she gets an irritated expression on her face, and blows a string of her hair out of her face before stating out flat, "I'll pass."
.....
.....
.....
Hanzo stares at her, taking aback at the answer and her expression. If he thinks her former words were crazy, these ones pisses him just off. "I don't want my legs cut off, but I also don't want to surrender." She exclaims with a completely serious face. "So let's find another way to fight!"
Veins pop up in various places on Hanzo's forehead, and stoom is coming out of his ears as he almost screeches, "Hey... Do you not understand your own situation?!" Meanwhile on the sidelines, Leorio looks like he is questioning his life choices, Kurapika is just silently staring, looking more confused than anything else, Gon mirrors his expression, except for the fact that he also has a worried glance in his eyes.
Pokkle's face has paled so much he looks like he'll drop dead any moment. Hisoka's lips quirk up in amusement at the antics of her, and Bodoro starts chuckling, so he turns away from them, covering his mouth with his hand as he mumbles a quick apology.
"You don't get to make demands! Are you trying to insult me?!" He shouts, gesturing the sword at Akira, who is still standing there, calmly. "I'm seriously gonna cut off your legs!" She pouts, "But I like them."
Hanzo's brain screeches to a halt at that answer, not able to come up with an answer of one of the most weirdest responses he has ever gotten about threatening to cut off their legs. Leorio facepalms, hard, he groans as he rubs it for good measure before dragging it down his face, leaving a clear handprint behind.
Hanzo's face morphs into something close to fury, resembling a bomb that is about to explode when Akira speaks up once again, a teasing lilt to her voice. "Besides, if you cut off my legs, am I not going to die?" She tilts her head to gaze at the referee. "If he kills me, he'll be disqualified, right?" He straightens up, given a curt nod. "Oh, yes."
Her icy-blue eyes shift towards Hanzo again. "See? That won't be beneficial for the both of us, so let's think of a better way." She waggles her finger to emphasize her point, and the vein pulsing in Hanzo's forehead looks close to popping, only to hesitate as if he doesn't really know what to do.

"I think she's okay for now. Akira's taken control." Comments Kurapika quite calm as he watches the scene unfold in front of his eyes, the worry is still there, though. Gon nods quiet.
"I hope she'll be okay..." Kurapika glances at Gon's form for a quick second before his eyes flit over to her again, opening his mouth to say something, assure him everything will be alright as Gon continues, "But I'm sure she'll be! She's like that!"
"She's so self-centered....just like Gon." Mumbles Leorio, still looking like he can't believe what just happened, Gon flushes slightly and chuckles nervously as he rubs the back of his head. Kurapika can't suppress the small smile that appears on his lips, and he ducks his head a little.
"But she's succeeded in convincing Hanzo and the rest of us. Honestly..."
Meanwhile Killua is confused about what they are talking about. He looks around him, seeing Hisoka, Bodoro chuckling softly. What is this? The situation hasn't changed. Akira hasn't gotten stronger than her opponent. His eyebrows are scrunched up in mostly confusion. Her arm is still broken! He glances at the old man and the rest of the examiners. So why is the brutal atmosphere from before suddenly so much lighter?
As he turns back to look at Akira, he catches the eyes of Gon - who gives him a bright smile, honestly, why are they such dumbasses with bright smiles? - he quirks his eyebrow at him before turning to watch Akira.

Hanzo is still standing there, looking taken aback by Akira before his eyebrows furrow in anger, and Kurapika, Leorio and Gon all look suspicious and surprised at what Hanzo's next move would be. The next moment they know, the tip of his sword is pressed against Akira's forehead, whose expression doesn't show anything.
A trail of blood makes it way down her face as Hanzo and Akira gaze into each other's eyes, Hanzo's eyes are stormy while Akira's stance betrays nothing, making Hanzo enraged at getting none of the reactions he expected.
"You really don't get it...If you die, you'll never get another chance." His eyes narrow to slits. "If I kill you here, I only need to try again next year. We are not on equal footing!" He shouts outraged, his eyes widen in anger.

He's right, Akira. He watches silently as he hunches over a little, his hands are jammed into his pockets. You can try all you want to talk your way out of this, but he's far stronger than you. From the corner of his eyes he can see Gon biting his bottom lip nervously. This isn't something you can neutralize on the spot.
It all comes down to power.

The trail of blood has reached her cheek by now as Akira's still staying quiet, even though the threat of dying is looming over her head. A bead of sweat gathers on Hanzo's cheek as he wavers with going through this.
"Why won't you concede? It's easy to do." The line between his eyebrows deepens. "You can try again next year." He can't believe this stupid girl. Is she really so prideful she puts her life on the line? He presses the sword a bit harder against her head as he bites out, "You value your pride more than your own life?! You're really willing to die for your pride?!" Receiving no answer from Akira, who keeps her mouth shut as she tries to gather the right words. The silence stretches out as she continues to quietly stare at him, which unsettles Hanzo as he stares into her eyes.
"I'm going to find my home." She declares all of the sudden, her eyes swimming with emotions, catching Hanzo off. Kurapika's, Leorio's, Gon's and Killua's eyes widen simultaneously in surprise at her sudden response, and in Gon's eyes is there also a flicker of recognition as he remembers how she answered the question the captain asked them.
"Your home?"
"My mother took my brother with her and disappeared from my dad's and my life. So I'm going to become a Hunter and find him!" She narrow her eyes. "I will find him one day..." Hanzo's Adam's apple bobs up and down. The blood trail reaches her chin, the droplet of blood almost falling down.
"But my gut tells me if I give up now, I'll never find him!" The drop of blood falls down, doing more blood to the floor. "So I won't surrender." She simply states, giving no further details.
They share a moment of silence once again, and Hanzo hesitantly utters, "If you don't yield, you'll die..." She gives him a deadpanned look that says yeah-no-shit-Sherlock, and he observes her for a little longer. She defies reason.
Kurapika and Leorio almost expect Hanzo to do something else in order to try Akira give up the fight, only to gape in surprise as he pulls the sword away from her, sliding it back between his bandages and grasps his hands. "I give up. You win."
Leorio's mouths drops even more open, just like Gon and Killua, who openly stare at him in surprise, even Akira, who already expected this to happen, looks a little surprised. Hanzo crosses his arms, turning away from Akira.
"I can't kill you." He says, holding up a hand. "But I can't think of a way to make you surrender. I'll take the loss and take my chance in the next battle!"
"Are you...sure?" She asks tentatively, in which Hanzo responses with a curt nod.

Akira p.o.v
I did it....I really did it. Relief flood through my body, the adrenaline rush leaving my body as the pain finally catches up. I... Various parts of my body hurt, the bullet wound, my ankle and my hurt are the worst one. I....really....
My head throbs, and a wave of nausea hits me so sudden, I have to squeeze my eyes shut, opening them after a second only to see all the figures blurred all around me. Vaguely, I can see Hanzo turning back to me as he receives no other comment from me. I really...did...it...
Everything is swirling around me, and Hanzo is inching closer towards me. I can't keep the pain of my face as the headache worsens. Black spots fill my sight. My eyes roll in the back of my skull, and I can absently make out voices screaming as the world tilts around me.
Darkness falls over me like a warm blanket, and I greet it almost enthusiastically, as I'm too tired to even care at this point.
Gon....