Hunting or being hunted

Akira p.o.v
As we finally exited the Trick Tower, I take a deep breath only to cough loudly into my hand. Kurapika gives me a worried look and ask, "Are you okay, Akira?" I chuckle awkwardly, already knowing what the cause of the coughing is and rub the back of my head.
"Yeah..uche...I probably screamed a bit...uche...too hard." Overhearing our conversation, Leorio groans as he pushes his pinky into his ear. "Yeah, I thought I was deaf for a second. Maybe you should scream less." I cross my arms and huff, "Says the one who screams almost every minute." It looks we will engage in another discussion, but the sharp glare Kura gives us shuts us up for a little while.
""Ladies and gentlemen, congratulations on having escaped Trick Tower." Starts someone suddenly and I quickly turn around to focus on Lippo who is talking. "Only the Fourth Phase and the Final Phase remain."
"Two more..." I hear someone saying in the small crowd. You can't see Lippo's eyes anymore due to the way he tilts his head, giving him the look many anime boys and girls who wear glasses. Hehe, that is always funny. Then you know hell is coming your wa-Wait....Oh, fuck.
"The Fourth Phase will take place over there, on Zevil Island." He points behind him, a knowing smirk is playing at his lips. Can I still back out? Is there a possible chance for that? "Let us proceed." And not even a second later a huge man is walking towards us, a cart with a box on top is pushed by him.
"I will need you to draw lots." He continues as the man stops next to him, the cart in between them. Confusion ripples through the small crowd as a wave. "Lots? What for?" This time you can see his eyes as he looks him straight into the eyes. "To determine who will hunt and who will be hunted."
His eyes twinkle with an unknown emotion as he gestures to the box. "In here are twenty-five numbered cards. In other words, your ID numbers are on the cards. Now, I need you to draw a card in the order by which you exited the tower." His smile becomes wider, if that's even possible. "Will the first person come forward?"
And so in order is first Hisoka, next is Illumi disguised as Gittarackur, who just jabs his hand into the box so hard I'm almost it's gonna break. Then Hanzo with a confident smile. "Guess I'm next." Somewhere along those people I see Tonpa also grabbing a card. Guess he finished earlier than we did. I gulp as it is my turn. It's just grabbing a card. What are you so scared for? In the back of my head is whispered a soft. For grabbing dangerous ones.
"Hey, Killua." Begins Gon as I'm walking back to them. "He said something about hunting and being hunted. Does that mean we'll be fighting each other?" Killua just shrugs. "Yeah, probably." And starts walking towards the box with a cat like smile.
I pat his shoulder, trying to encourage him. "Don't worry, Gon, I'm sure we won't fight each other." He nods, looking happy again. But you'll have to grab Hisoka's card. Man, I feel sorry for you. Then it is Gon's turn, following with Kurapika and as last but not least, Leorio.
"Everyone's taken a card? Then, remove the seal from your card." Big moment, big moment. Cursing inwardly that this moment is so full of tension I almost can't move my hand. Time seems to freeze as I have the seal almost wholly removed, the card starts to shudder in my hand and I can vaguely realize it's my whole body. Number-Number...Numbe-
"The card indicates your target." I can't focus on Lippo's voice. The black numbers stand out from the white card, and I can't help but have the feeling the number just smiles at me. A shark like smile. Big, full of teeth, no lips, just....grinning.
"This box has recorded which card each of you drew. This means that you're free to dispose of the cards if you wish. The objective is to steal your ID's tag."
My fingers feel numb as I grab my own tag and hide it in my bra. It's the only place I can think of, okay? And I continue to stare at the card again. Why...Why did I p drew this one? Why did I especially drew this one?
Oh, so we don't need to kill each other." Says Imori (with the blue sweater), holding a relieved expression.
"Naturally, you're free to use any method you choose to steal the ID tags, including killing your target and taking the tag off the corpse." Lippo almost sounds happy when he explains it, a huge smirk is on his face.
"That sounds like the fastest way." Comments Amori (the one with the red sweater), looking quite confident. You're gonna fail and I'm happy about that. The only one who doesn't look confident is Imori.
"S-So that's what this is about?" Umori (with the yellow sweater) elbows him in the side. "Fool, there's nothing to be scared of." You should.
"Listen carefully!" Lippo holds up a hand, hushing everyone effectively, "Your target's ID tag is worth three points. Your own ID is also worth three points. All other ID tags are worth one point." He holds up one finger to indicate the on point. "You need six points to advance to the Final Phase. However..." He pauses for a dramatic effect. Last time I watched I can't remember he did that.
"There are twenty-five tags, that is why we decided someone in the middle here has two hunters. The one who has two hunters, their tag has changed from three point to six points, meaning you can pass with only your tag." He holds up a hand again before anyone can protest.
"The only difference here is that the person doesn't know if they have two hunters or not unless you meet both hunters who try and take your tag. And it also can mean you can pass with nine points due to not knowing that you're assigned with two hunters. If both of you don't have the six point, but manage to get the total of six points, you will also fail, meaning you must get the six point tag, the other hunter then fails if the other one has the six point tag. Holy...shit. Holy fucking shit.
Lippo is clearly enjoying this too much. "So, while on Zevil Island, you must gather enough ID tags to total six points, except for the two hunters, of course. This is the condition for clearing the Hunter Exam's Fourth Phase."
That person is totally fucked.

Small time skip

Third p.o.v
"I'd like to commend everyone on board for their excellent work during the Hunter Exam's Third Phase! I will serve as your guide. My name is Khara!" Khara says cheerfully. She has red hair yellow eyes. She is wearing pink shoes with a red skirt and a light pink shirt with long sleeves, over the light pink shirt is a yellow sleeveless shirt with the Hunter Association's logo on it. As last but not least, she has a headset seated on her head.
"It will take two hours for this boat to reach Zevil Island. All twenty-five applicants remaining here are automatically qualified to take the next year's exam! So if you fail this year, don't feel bad. Please try again next year..." She trails off as she finally notices the air has taken a depressing turn. A sweat drop slides down her temple. Th-This is so depressing!