Walking and arriving

Akira p.o.v
There is something going on with me, and I can't figure it out for the love of god. I sigh softly and shuffle a little in Leorio's grasp before I settle down again. My head is laying against his chest while my legs are wrapped around his waist, supported by Leorio's arms under my thighs. Kurapika took Leorio's suitcase after proposing to take it because Leorio would've no hands left.
I'm brought out of my thoughts by Leorio's voice, "Are we still going the right way, Akira?" I nod, knowing that he can feel it. "Yes, but can we take a break? I need to do something." With the help of Leorio, I slip of his back,
"Thanks!" I grin as something else pops up in my head. "Oh, yeah. Can you lend me some more bandages? I also have blisters on my feet!" Leorio gapes at me openly before snapping it shut and he starts screeching.
"So that's why you were limping! Warn me next time if you have something!" The only reaction I give him is a closed eye smile and a little bit of teasing, "Ahhh, is the big bad wolf worried about me? Is he warming up to me? I like you, too, Leorio!"

Third p.o.v
"Tch, idiot." He mumbles, ignoring the urge to wack her on her head. "Here, take it so we can continue."
"Yes, thank you!" She smiles again, snatches it out of his hand and darts away, still limping a little. "Kurapika." He starts once she is gone. "Yes, Leorio?"
"Aren't you worried about her? What the hell happened that caused so many injuries?!" He gives him a sharp look at his raising voice and Leorio wisely stops talking at that. He crosses his arms and waits for the other to say something.
"I'm worried, yes. Particularly, because of her reaction when I asked if she got the tag of her target. I think something happened when she met her target." Leorio hums in response, grasping his chin between his index finger and his thumb. "Yes, also, when I was bandaging her shoulder, I secretly checked her for more injuries and saw some bruises adorning her back, like she was thrown against something."
Before Kurapika can say something else, a cheerful voice chimes in. "What were you two talking about? I want to know, I want to know!" Kurapika gives her a soft smile, "We were just talking about what to do if we found Ponzu."
"Ah." She nods seriously, "We should hurry up, because otherwise we're just wasting time. Leorio, can you give me another piggyback? Please?" He scowls at her, turning away from her puppy eyes, trying to resist it somehow.

In the end Leorio still gave her a piggyback.

Akira p.o.v
I still don't know what that blue thread is. I eye the thread suspiciously, and give Leorio a pat on the back as I notice the thread is going into a cave. It really brought us to Ponzu! But that doesn't make any sense. How and why is there a thread?
I shake my head and store those in the back of my mind. There are currently more important matters. "Is she in there, Akira?" Leorio asks after putting me down on the ground. "Yes." Is my answer. "Be careful, it can be a trap." The barely noticeable nod is the only indication he heard me.
"What do you want to do?"
"I'm going inside." He stands up from his crouching position and puts his suitcase down before grabbing a branch. "You guys, wait here." And starts walking towards the cave. Even when I know what is going to happen, I don't know what to do without being suspicious. Even...Even if I know what the future holds...I am not of any help...

Leorio (third) p.o.v
He gulps slowly as he comes closer to the cave, the branch in his hand is tightly clutched. He taps a few times against the stone wall to check if they're any traps and then throws the branch.
It bounces two times, the sounds echoing in the small space. He leans on his hand to check for the last time, his eyes slide over the walls, the ground and the shadow that threatens to swallow him if he comes any closer.
There don't appear to be any traps. He concludes and stands up, his expression grim.

"I'll head inside. Don't enter until I give the okay." He says, not expecting Kurapika's response. "Thirty minutes." He holds up three fingers while Akira nods along.
"Huh?"
"If we don't hear anything from you after thirty minutes, we're coming in." Akira nods even more energetic than before. "Yeah!"
"Unacceptable." He shakes his head, "If that happens, you guys should return to the start."
"I can't do that. Since we've teamed up, I won't abandon you now." He looks surprised for a moment by Kurapika's answer before he scowls slightly and turns around. "Then I quit the team. It's selfish, considering all the help you've given me, but I'll do this alone."
"No fucking way."
"What did you say?!" He screeches, coming up close in Akira's face. She just crosses her arms, wincing a little as the wound on her shoulder moves as she stares up to him, a defiant expression on her face. "We're staying here, no matter how shitty you're acting." He feels a vein pulsing in his forehead at her words.
"You got a problem with that?" He is taken aback with her words, the defiant expression on her face, and Kurapika's serious face.
He turns around, his hand goes into his pocket and pulls out a lighter. "Do whatever you want." He mutters, before throwing his suitcase backwards. "Hold onto that for me." It lands with a soft thud into Akira's hands, who is watching him with a big grin.
"Be careful for traps! And call for us if you need help!" She calls out, sharing another wide grin with Kurapika, ignoring her dark thoughts swimming in her head.
I wish I could prevent what is about to happen...