Waiting pt.2

Akira p.o.v
Leorio's feet stink. I scrunch my nose up, the smelly feet of Leorio nearby my head. I'm moving, otherwise I might go crazy, laying here constantly with smelling gross feet of him. Still feeling a bit sleep, I rub my eyes and move with the blanket around my shoulders and the pillow under one of my arms towards Killua and Gon. With a small sigh of relief I realize there's enough room for one more person and lay down, no feet of Leorio are here anymore.
Luckily, because I would've thrown a pillow in his face to also stop him from snoring, but that might result getting held in a chokehold again. I blink drowsily, suddenly staring right into the eyes of Killua.
"You scared the shit out of me!" I whisper-shout to him, his only response is the quirk of his lips. Is he going to play like that? I smirk, a thought popped up in my head. As fast as I can I grab my pillow and chuck it at Killua's face. If he hadn't such quick reflexes it would have surely hit him square in the face. He grins, throwing the pillow to me, which I can just dodge barely, instead hitting Gon full in the face.
A snort escapes my lips, quickly muffled with a pillow hitting my face, causing me to stumble. It's Gon, who's grinning wildly. "Oh, it's on." I exclaim, throwing two pillows at the same time towards them. I snatched one from Gon, luckily he didn't notice. We all three continue to throw pillows at each other, trying to see if we can hit someone which ends in Gon and Killua wrestling, somehow dragging me along with it.
"Hey, pipe down." Sounds Leorio's irritated voice from the couch he's sleeping on. We all simultaneously look up, Killua on his back, defending himself against Gon, who is trying with a pillow pushing into his face, and I have my legs clamped around Gon's waist, whacking them both with my pillow.
"Let me sleep some more-" I decide to throw my pillow towards him as punishment for his stinky feet laying nearby my head. Just as he turns on his other side, it hits him full in the face, a loud curse emitting from him.
We burst out laughing at Leorio's grumpy face, Kurapika more chuckling softly while Gon, Killua and I are straight up laughing him out. "What's wrong with you guys? That wasn't funny."
"It was." I giggle again at Leorio's glare directed my way as he stands up, rubbing the back of head, still looking sleepy.
"Damn, now I'm totally awake...." He glances at the clock, "And we still have forty hours left?" He groans, plopping down on the ground and grabs a glass.

Currently Kura is reading, Leorio is sleeping again and Gon and Killua are fiddling with Gon's fishing rod. I sigh, plopping the lollipop that I found somewhere in my mouth again. I hope it's not from someone who's dead and has been laying here for an amount of time, because I'm not sure how to think of if it's really true. Let's just assume it isn't from somebody who's dead and just from the room itself.
"Oh, I thought you just had to stick bait on a hook, and you could fish." I look up at Killua's voice. He's observing the hook with a curious glance in his eyes. "Yeah. You have to think like a fish." Says Gon, and I laugh softly under my breath at it. "Think like a fish?"
"Yep! How would a fish feel if it saw bait dangling in front of it?" He explains, causing Killua to sweat drop at his choices of words. He sticks his hand out. "Give me that." Wordlessly, Killua gives him the hook. Gon's happy face turns concentrated, the hook in his left hand and the other at the end of the fishing rod. Seeing it too late in time, I try to move my hand with the lollipop out of his reach, but it's useless. It hooks behind the delicacy and with a small flick of his wrist, Gon brings it to him, catching it flawlessly. I pout.
"That was mineeee, Gon. Give it back!" As I stand up and join them, he gives it back with an apologetic grin, rubbing the back of his head and mumbling and quick, "Sorry." I smile, plopping the lollipop in my mouth and plop next to him.
"Wow! Let me try." With an excited expression, Killua takes the fishing rod from Gon and readies himself.
"Huh? But you can't try and catch Aki's lollipop now." Exclaims Gon, looking confused at what he's gonna do. The latter one just ignores him and carries on. "Like this?" He mutters, throwing the fish line out, landing next to Leorio's feet.
"You missed." Gon laughs, and I hide my smirk by turning away from them. Yeah...He missed.
"Just watch." He grins mischievously, pulling the fishing rod backwards, causing it to hook inside Leorio's trouser leg. With a startled face, Leorio wakes up. "H-Hey...What are you doing? Hey...!" He starts pulling back as I bite back a snort, but to no avail. "Just as planned!" Says Killua cheerfully.
"Nice catch!" Gon and I share a grin.
"Hey, you'll tear my pants. Stop it..." Not even a second later, his pants are pulled below his ass, the hook detaches and Killua brings it back to him again. "See? I caught him."
"Yep." Replies Gon and with a small glint in my eyes I give Killua a thumbs up. "Nice!"
"What's that supposed to mean? I'm a fish now?!" Snaps Leorio back after he pulled his pants back on again, something reddish adorning his cheeks. Is he sick? No...right?
"You don't have to get so mad. It's not like I'm gonna grill and eat you." States Killua, looking a little confused about the whole ordeal that Leorio is making. "Don't mess with me, fool!" Before grumbling and turning away from us. "Man, I can't even take a nap." I start cackling loudly, Gon and Killua shortly following after. I hope....We can stay this way longer, because... I didn't have this many friends before.