Episode 11

(02/03/2014)

"Why didn't you guys sleep? Aren't you moving out today?" George's voice was coming through Dream's headphones as he was rubbing his eyes. He was packing his things while talking to George.

"We had to find a new nickname to Sapnap and record a video to my new channel." Dream answered with a tired voice.

"A new garbage channel? And why is Pandas's new nickname Sapnap? We just got used to Pandas." George teased.

"I don't know he wanted a new nickname. Also, don't call my channel garbage. This one will be successful." Dream responded.

"Yeah, sure. What time is it there?"

"6 A.M" Dream said as he yawned.

"6 A.M? Did you just get an hour of sleep?" George's teasing voice turned into a worried tone.

"1 and a half."

"Oh my god. Go get some sleep."

"I can't, I must pack my stuff. My mom said we will leave early since there is so much stuff to pack and unpack. I'm so sleep-deprived." Dream whined.

"Well, you will hang around like a zombie now. You could have recorded it later."

"Since I'm moving we thought I would be busy for a few days, we recorded it so I could edit it when I settle in the house and we would publish it faster but we didn't think it would take so long."

"You guys are idiots. And why are you moving? You were the only one who was still in Florida among three of us after Panda- I mean Sapnap moved to Texas."

"Since we are going to be 4 siblings, the house is too small for us. And I'm not leaving Florida. Our new home is not very far from here."

"I still miss the days we spent there." George said with a soft voice.

As dream tried to reply to him a loud noise went through Dream's mic to George's headphones. Dream screamed something that George couldn't tell what it was.

"You okay? What happened? That was so loud." George asked with worry in his tone.

"I'm okay. A box fell on my foot." Dream said as he stroked his foot.

"Do you know how scared I was?" George exhaled.

"What did you think? I died while packing my stuff?" Dream snickered.

"Ugh, I thought you broke your leg or something."

"Aww, are you worried about me? So sweet." Dream teased.

"Shut up. Am I not allowed to worry about my friend?"

Friend...

No, I am not going to think about that.

"Clay! Come help me with this!" A young girl's voice was coming from downstairs.

"I need to help my sister now."

"Yeah, be careful not to drop another box on your feet." He teased.

"Yeah, bye"

"Bye."

Dream hung up the phone and stared at it for a minute.

Why can't I let go of my feelings for you?

I just want to get rid of all of them. Until there are no romantic thoughts in me about you.

I don't want to keep on lying to you.

But I still try to be someone else for you to hold on to a single hope.

How stupid.

Dream put on a bitter smile, looking at his reflection on the black screen.

"Clay! I don't have all day."

"Coming."