Episode 18

(09/19/2019)

"Why did you guys call me? I told you I have to edit." Dream was sitting on his chair. George and Sapnap forced him to join the call so there he was. He didn't leave his room after he broke up with his girlfriend except for when he got out to see if she left. He didn't eat anything since then. And he spent all night editing so his eye bags got more blue-ish purple. But he knew that if he tried to sleep he wouldn't be able to because of the thoughts running through his mind. Editing was the only thing he could do to keep his mind off of it.

"You've been editing for the past... 8 hours?! Dream you really need this call, holy shit." Sapnap was shocked as he saw the Playing for 8 hours sign on his profile. He didn't expect to see his best friend in such a bad state.

"I left the editing software on while I was sleeping." Dream answered untruthfully.

"Did you eat anything today?" George asked.

"Yeah." Dream lied.

"I don't believe you, what did you eat?" Sapnap asked.

"Some cereal for breakfast and instant noodles for lunch." Dream answered with the first things that came to his mind.

"You rarely have lunch, Dream." George said. Dream never realized his 2 best friends cared about these small things about him. It made him feel loved, which made him get in a slightly better mindset. It was funny how they can help him without even knowing it.

"Well, today was the rare day then." Dream was stubborn to continue the lie he made up.

"So you just went on with your life after breaking up with your girlfriend." Sapnap said as another way of saying tell us the truth, we already know you're lying.

"Yeah." Dream still kept on with the lie.

"You know what, if you're not going to tell us the truth I'll go check up myself." Sapnap said which confused both Dream and George.

"What? You'll come here and stay with me until I get over the break-up?" Dream said sarcastically.

"Exactly." Sapnap wasn't joking.

"Okay, if that's all I'm leaving." Dream said as he still wasn't believing Sapnap."

"I suggest you clean your house. You'll have a guest over." Sapnap wasn't giving up.

"Yeah, Yeah" Dream said and clicked on the red button. As he was leaving he heard George asking Sapnap "Are you seriously going to-". Dream didn't believe him at all so he just continued on editing. After a while, he had a message from Sapnap.

Sapnap: Hey just to inform you you'll have 2 guests over.

Dream rolled his eyes and closed his Discord.