Episode 15

(07/21/2019)

"Guys, I have big news." Dream was on a call with his two best friends. He was sitting in his chair. He had a yellow shirt and dark blue shorts on.

"What's up?" Sapnap asked.

"My girlfriend agreed to move in with me." Dream said with excitement.

"That's great! when is she coming?" Sapnap shared the same excitement as Dream's. But George was just staying quiet.

"In a week. I'm so happy. I was waiting for this for so long."

"Didn't she come to visit you for like only 3 or 4 times? Are you sure you aren't rushing some things?" George finally spoke. He wasn't as cheerful as the other to though.

"Yeah? But we trust each other and we both wanted this for the longest time, so why wouldn't we do it now that we can?" Dream was confused why George wasn't supporting him. George was aware that he was being an ass for no reason too. But he just couldn't bring himself to agree to this. It didn't matter anyway, there was no way he could have stopped this while still being a good friend.

"I'm just worried about you. It's your girlfriend anyway, so the choice is yours."

"George, when did I do something you didn't agree to?" Dream asked with worry in his tone.

"Never..." George's voice was getting quieter and quieter.

"George, are you okay?" Clay asked. He was worried about his best friend.

"I'm okay."

"No but seriously. Are you okay?"

George went quiet for a while.

"I said I'm okay. Why do you push it?" George said with raising his voice a bit.

"Because I'm worried about you George. You act weird lately." Dream did the same with his voice.

"You just see it that way. I'm acting the way I always did."

"No, you're not. I'm not stupid George." Dream rose his voice even further but his tone was still somewhat calm unlike George's.

"Well, maybe you just can't keep attention to your surroundings because you are so focused on your girlfriend." George shouted.

They all went quiet.

"I'm sorry." George mumbled and left the call.