Episode 20

(quick note: This episode is George's POV)

(09/21/2019)

It was night already. Dream was taking a shower when Sapnap and George were chilling on the couch watching tv. They helped him clean the house so it was way better now than what it used to be this morning.

Dream entered the living room with a pair of black shorts and a purple shirt. A white towel was resting on his wide shoulders to prevent the water coming from his hair from drip on his clothes."I was waiting for you to come in with only a towel and put on a show for us." Sapnap joked.

"I know you really want it but you know I don't do that for free Sapnap." They all started laughing.

"What do we do now?" Dream asked.

Sapnap got up from his seat and walked to the fridge. He grabbed a few cans of beer and looked at Dream smiling. "We got a break up to get over."

---

"I was just telling her a goofy childhood memory. I didn't know she would suddenly change like that." Dream took another sip from the can. Sapnap was already passed out on the couch leaving the only place for them to sit as the other couch, they agreed that Dream would sleep on his bed and the other two would sleep on the two couches in the living room so they didn't bother to carry him to sleep somewhere else. George was still comforting Dream. They both were drunk and Dream looked like he was about to pass out soon.

"It wasn't your fault."

"It's weird to watch someone change in a blink of an eye."

"It really is." George was thinking about how Dream changed as a mature person so fast. He was still goofy but when things got serious he always made better choices than him.

"You know you changed in a blink of an eye too." Dream said as he looked George in the eyes.George turned lifted his head from the can of beer to make eye contact with Dream.

"You're much taller than what you have used to be." Dream smiled.

"Look who's talking. You were shorter than me when I last saw you." George snickered and looked up to Dream's messy hair.

"And your hair has gotten quite long too. I never see it because you turn on your facecam so rarely." George ran his fingers through Dream's blonde hair.

"I always hated when you do that. It made me feel like a kid." Dream let a small laugh out.

"Sorry." George pulled his hand from his hair.

"I don't mind it anymore." Dream couldn't sit up anymore so he lied down and put his head on George's lap. George was too drunk to startle at that.

"You're the one that's making me feel like a kid now."George hesitated at first but then he continued playing with Dream's hair.

"Everything suddenly turned upside down, didn't it?" Dream said as he let out a drunk smile."Maybe the reason she reacted that way was she knew..." Dream mumbled looking directly into George's eyes. It wasn't that they broke the eye contact but it was like the way Dream looked at him has changed now.

Before George could ask what he meant Dream lifted his hand to George's cheek and soon slid it to his hair and lightly pushed George's head to his. George didn't try to resist. They both were too drunk to process what was happening at the moment.

George came to the realization when he could feel Dream's breath on the corner of his lips. Their lips were seconds away from touching. But George looked at Dream's face to see why he suddenly pulled his hand away. Dream's eyes closed and he passed out. George let out a laugh."I guess the bed is left for me."