Episode 13

(05/13/2019)

Dream: George pick up rn

Dream: Its important come on fr

Dream: Youre on look at my msgs

GeorgeNotFound: What do u want?

Dream: Pick up my call

GeorgeNotFound: Why?

Dream: Just pick it up

"What do you want?" George said as soon as he answered the call. Dream could have bet money that George rolled his eyes.

"I have a girlfriend now George!" Dream shouted. George got quiet for a few seconds.

"You're not serious are you?" George asked.

"What do you mean? Of course, I am! Did you think I would be single forever?"

"Yeah." George snickered as he said.

"Shut up George. Sapnap was so happy for me when I told him. Can't you be more supportive of your bro?"

"Omg!! Dream you got a girlfriend? You are the coolest bro!" George said sarcastically. "Are you happy now?" George's voice got moody again.

"It's okay George. I know you're just jealous of me because you're still single." Dream teased.

"Yeah, yeah. Is it the girl you've been talking online?" George asked.

"Yep. I confessed to her today. I actually was talking to Sapnap at the same time because I was so nervous." Dream said as he started laughing.

"I'm sure you couldn't have handled it if it wasn't for Sapnap." George started teasing Dream back.

"Shut up. I take all the credit."

"You're basically online dating right now though. What are you? 14?" He kept making fun of Dream.

"We talked it out and we will meet up someday. And how are you talking about me online dating when you don't even have a girlfriend to date."

"Well, it's better to not date at all than date on the internet like teenagers."

"Shut up, George." Dream said as he laughed.

"Sapnap's calling, should I add him to the call?" George asked.

"Yeah, go ahead."

Dream saw the third icon pop up on his screen.

"Hey brothers." Sapnap said with his cheerful voice as soon as he joined the call.

"Hey Sap." Dream greeted him back.

"Did you spill the tea yet?" He asked.

"Yeah, he's jealous of me tho." Dream teased George.

"I'm not jealous, I just didn't think that pissbaby could get a girlfriend before me." George teased back as Sapnap started laughing.

"Well, jokes on you I did. You lonely asshole." Dream said as they all start to guggle

POV SWITCH(+ timeskip)

George clicked on the red button on the screen as he saw all the three icons fade away one by one. He took his headphones and pushed himself from his desk with his legs. He took a sigh as his chair bumped on his bed. He buried his face in his hands.

I'm a mess, aren't I?

He said as his eyes start to turn on the waterworks.