Announcement 2

I'm so sorry to say that I'm not going to continue this story.

 I want to focus on writing in my own language first so that I can actually start properly on my English writing. I just wrote those because I had to pour my dnf story ideas around somewhere and why not publish it while doing so. As I didn't take those stories too seriously I eventually ran out of ideas. I thought I would think of something after a break but it's been too long and my school is starting next week so I will be focusing more on that.

 I'm sorry to leave this story unfinished. But the ending was nothing big in my plans. It would have been just a plain story where the two of them would have get together soon and live happily forever after. The story was focusing more on how relationships are not as easy to get into or out to. Or how the side characters that are thrown in the story to make tension can have an impact for a long time.

 It wasn't a great story it lacked a lot of things but despite that, you guys gave me so much support so let me just say it before I finish this. Thank you all so much. I would have never imagined such numbers on my stories. Even if I won't continue the story I will never forget the amount of love and confidence you guys gave me. So thank every single one of you. Goodbye!

~The Gream Reaper