Yandere Alphabet - David

AN - Yandere is dark content so buckle up and dont read if you're not comfortable with the theme 🖤🖤🖤

Warnings: Mentions of Non con, manipulations, spanking, killing and if I've missed anything else, please let me know!

-----

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

- David is a romantic deep down he just has a hard time showing it in a way that doesn't freak you out. He knows he's intimidating, he would be surprised if you didn't feel intimidated but when it gets to the point where you try and avoid him or his simple requests of joining him for dinner? He starts to be a little more gentle, still manipulative but he will slowly get you comfortable with him. Letting you see him bare to an extent, reading aloud for you to hear and giving you little gifts among offering you things he knows you like... except your freedom.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

- Very. Very. It depends mostly on how you intrigue him. If it's a friends to more situation between you and him? he would be less brutal but if you actively avoid him before he can let you get to know him it will turn drastic. Vampires kill on a regular basis so what's one or a few more? If he thinks for one second family or a certain friend might link anything bad back to him, they're out. David doesn't want to jeaprodize his plans for you. Most willing to get dirty if it means having you.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

- No. David is tough and admittedly cruel, it's in their nature to socialize a little differently from humans afterall, even if they are among them nightly.  It would take you doing soemthing drastic for him to mock you like perhaps an escape attempt gone wrong. Every time after he sees your eyes wander to the stairs and he might feel inclined to say, "Going somewhere?" Knowing full well with the chain on your foot is the only barrier between you and that oh so precious freedom you insisted on pestering him with.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling’s will?

- Mind manipulation is a thing. David has a silver tongue regardless so if you do end up cozying up to him (perhaps a little bit into your kidnapping) it would be because he made you think that you want the comfort. Aside from that he would 100% compelled you not to leave the cave, it's a move he didn't want to have to make but when the boys mention the little problem of the, sleeping through day time... it's a no brainer. When he wants to let you explore just a little more rather than have you limited by a chain, you can bet he will compel you for the best of both worlds. Under his thumb like you should be.
- Again! It depends aswell on the situation. If you don't like him at the start when he's trying to appeal to you, he will eventually start to create little things to get you interested. Implanting little things that you secretly like about his presence, or even making you dream about him often enough that you feel anxious around him. Believes this is just rushing the natural course of how things should go, especially if he is convinced that you are supposed to be in his life.
- It's been a while since he has experienced this "love," feeling and when he feels it it's just making him crazy and he doesn't like that. Once he reaches his boiling point of you continuously rejecting him, he ends up forcing affectionate gestures like kisses and intimate holding. Sex without consent is highly likely and on his mind as his morals are pretty loose to an extent. He just doesn't see why you continuously deny him what he so obviously needs from you. Not just blood but touch and not just a slap you dared to give him.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

- Not very and especially not at the start. Might share a few things that aren't exactly personal to him at the start like his favourite snack but not the full reason why or maybe why he likes his jackets. The only way he fills you in on his personal life and really bares himself is almost never but if you were to get close, it would be after you turn fully. There's no going back now and it lessens the chance of you reacting negatively if you too are also in the same predicament now.