Lost Boys Mini Imagines - They are in reality tv (crack)

A/N - My brain needs to shut off like now but before I go to bed, imma share this stupid idea I can't stop thinking about ❤❤❤

-----

David

·       100% the snake and nonchalant asshole of the group. Doesn't really care if he wins or not, I mean he wants to but in the mean time, David is not afraid to talk shit when he sees it. Constantly behind the scenes addressing the camera so much so that he needs to be told to get out and actually interact with the, “Boring humanoids,” he calls a team.

·       Would likely be the leader if it is a competition in teams.

·       Producers love and hate him at the same time. A manufactured story line can go either way wit him. If he’s meant to not like X person he might not actually show it that much or the flipside, David just doesn't like anyone. Only does it becuase either he got dared to by the boys or simply because it's a boat load of money an episode.

·       The quiz games are more his kind of thing as he can thrash anyone in general knowledge and other areas, looking smug as he does so.

Dwayne

·       Would probably not in a million years go on a reality TV show.

·       But if he did, maybe of the survivor types, none of that love island stuff, that’s more Paul's escapade that his. Dwayne would like the challenges but maybe not so much having to work in teams with people he barely knows.

·       Would probably have a one sided romance with him not knowing until the end, (that one moment in reality TV where a guy thought the girl in the other team whispered I love you at him //cringeee//) Guys would likely be jealous of him and the girls pretty much cosying up to him, asking how to do a certain thing or just straight up flirting. Would remain clueless until the end because he doesn't really care if people like him or not.

·       Finds survival interesting. Eating weird food comes with it and he is the type to just get in there and demolish whatever he is asked to.

Marko

·       Likes the competitive ones especially the physical ones as that’s his stronger suit. Can eat weird foods but won't because why should he? Instead Marko is delighted to hear that his application to at least one of the shows was successful. Ink master has him on board, great! So all he needs to do is find a tattoo machine or whatever it is all called and get cracking! As in learn how to tattoo... pretty thankful he is artistic already and that a little compelling got him through without a portfolio of his own.

·       Devious! Always tries to be strategic in his selections when he earns privileges like assigning challenges but sometimes his anger gets the better of him and would you look at that! The dude in the fedora who made a snarky comment about his latest piece gets the worst horrible style and the more challenging client to work with.

·       If he went on a cooking show like master chef or hells kitchen- it would be hell. Gets annoyed when doing three things at once and hearing both yells from chefs and team mates fucking up (him because he can't actually cook for shit. The type to go scoop up some pasta that was deemed over done from the bin and throw it as he's being sent home.

Paul

·       Likely applied for everything: The bachelor, love island, circle, first dates, fuck! Even 90 day fiancé if he was quick to charm a tourist.

·       The Casanova of the bunch who routinely steals love interests and charms the pants off of whomever he likes. Like if he was on the bachelor, he'd probably try and pull some shit where he can’t decide and then says, “Fuck it! You get a rose petal, you get a petal and you get the stem.” Rule breakerrrr.

·       Big brother was a close second but he didn't want to be cooped up with people he didn't know, plus he’d get bored real quick being stuck in one house.

·       Rupaul's Drag race rejected his ass so that was a sort of blessing in disguise as he was high when he made the application and he had forgotten where the makeup went and if he could really be bothered snatching that crown.