Lost Boys Headcannons - You break a bone

A/N - Stressed so I'm making more headcannons to hyperfixate. ❤❤❤

-----

David

·      David had taken his eyes of you for just one second. One damn second and you had ended up falling. There was a reason why he didn't particularly like to go to the open concerts. Too many people and too many smells.

·      The moment he hears your cry, he would be pushing any nearby people and kneeling down to check on you. It was a nasty sight to say the least. He could tell from the angle of your ankle that it had been broken which was a feat in itself considering a beer bottle happened to be the culprit.

·      David is helpful when he lifts you up into his arms, making sure you lean on him and not your bad foot. Another hand would wipe away your tears as he tells you that he's taking you to the cave- only this time not by bike.

·      Very careful with you as he sets you down and has a look at the damage. David hates seeing you, his mate in pan and even more so when he knows that it needs to be set back in place. Thankfully with the combination of mild hypnosis and the boys parading around you trying to take your kind off the situation, it hadn't hurt as much although the cloth that Marko gave you to out between your teeth had been soaked through.

·      David makes sure that you rest and take it easy. If you work then you’re calling in. If you have school? He will somehow arrange a friend of yours to pick up the work if you have any because you're not going.

·      Basically get babied up until your ankle heals well enough and even then, he becomes a little too aware of you when out and about. Overall it's stressful but David secretly likes taking care of you, only he'd prefer you hadn't broken or injured anything.

Dwayne

·      Whenever you’re around Dwayne it's safe to say that you are pretty much safe. This time, before your date it hadn't been as easy as you thought reaching a perfume bottle kept at the top of your drawer. A chair helped you reach up to grab the outfit finisher, but before you knew it, you had lost balance and began to fall just as Dwayne was climbing through your window. He witnessed you fall and land on your elbow with a painful sound.

·      At your side in a hot second, checking you over and helping you sit up. Goes full parent mode when he asks what the hell you were doing. It was basic safety to him that you don't use a chair or anything and that if you needed help to just ask or wait for him. Of course he tones it down after he sees you crying.

·      Dwayne is quick to phone a taxi for you both to go to a hospital. It was a touchy subject with vampires because usually vampires and hospitals didn't mix. He makes a small bag if snacks and a bottle of water to take with you both and it became clear why he chose a taxi rather than his usual two methods of transportation. The second he moved you, your elbow was on fire, aching and stinging when you were unable to hold it still.

·      Comes inside with you and does the paperwork for you and will most definitely use vampire mind tricks to get you seen to faster. Will admit to it to, “I'm not going to sit here and have you in more pain when you don't have to be.”

·      Well. Turns out the bone was broken just like he assumed, although it didn't stop his teeth from gnashing together each time the doctor moved your arm around.

·      When it's time to discharge you, Dwayne gives you the option of your place or his? Trick question, the only way you get to stay home is with him staying over. Gives you a look if you even try to protest.

·      Feeding, cooking and anything you need within reason is taken care of to the best of his ability. You know how he calls you his prince/ss? Well now you are really feeling like it.

·      The boys want to sign your cast? Only if they ask first but even then they need to be gentle.

Marko

·      Marko thought he was hot headed? Well not as much when he tried to stop you fighting another girl who in your words made eyes at him. Sure he was flattered but this was another side of you he was seeing it sort of scared him. Even with vampire strength and all, you had evaded his grip to last one more punch. There was a crack and then a cry and not just from the girl who had gotten a few good hits in too.

·      You had only just registered it when Marko pulled you away and it had hurt. He instantly took your hand, unsure of whether or not to tease or praise you. As he examined it, his brows furrowed and he was quick to notice the redness and slightly swollen skin. “I hope this ain't your first fight sweet cheeks, because I hate to break it to you but I think you've broken your hand.”

·      And well, he was right after having you checked out. Your hand is in a cast and you had been given pain meds that would no doubt make you loopy- thanks to Marko's influence. He wasn't going to have you in pain, having known how bad a broken hand could be. Only you weren't a vampire like him and he’s quick to point it out. Of course he's not an asshole and wouldn't push the issue nor would he be completely serious.

·      Marko might nab some of Paul's special stash if you needed extra pain relief or to take your mind off of it. It's hard navigating with only one hand but Marko would help you around. Of course he's gonna bedazzle your cast to make it more eye catching and not just to look cool but to also stand out in a crowd and hopefully prevent anyone bumping into you. That would only be if you somehow convinced Marko to take you to the crowded parts which is a feat in itself.

·      Marko would gladly decorate his hand the same as yours too in solidarity. Just one night you awaken and he’s walking about waving his hand around and asking everyone if they like it.

Paul

·        Okay so this one might be on him... it wasn't exactly too out there for you and Paul to spend time in the messily built treehouse you had both made in a nice quiet part of the forest by the nice houses. It had been his job to nail in the foot ladder steps but it hadn't entirely been his fault when you tripped half way up the ladder. Okay it might have been when he had playfully chased you and threatened to tickle the shit out of you.

·        The second you fall after the loud snap of the wood, Paul had just been 0.1 seconds close to catching you. All the fun was sucked the moment you landed on your leg with a sharp crack. It was instant cries and whines in pain.

·        It's instant “Shit I'm so sorry babe!!” and “Holy shit your leg!!” as he stumbles over his words and pulls you into his lap, unsure what to do. It’s you who ends up crying for him to take you to the hospital and that the pain was unbearable.

·        Like the good boyfriend he was, he did exactly like you said only flying up high and dropping low where no one would notice the two emerge from behind the corner.

·        Paul is to freaked to di paperwork and ends up just straight up using mind tricks to get you seen to without and out as soon as they could. So it was clear you had broken in and that you would need crutches and a wheelchair for a good while and he feels like shit about it.

·        Paul only stops feeling guilty after you drill it into him for the numerous time that no it wasn't his fault but to fix that step for when you're healed up.

·        Wicked cast drawings and signatures? Yep! But also instead of relying on the wheelchair you could rely on him to pick you up and carry you literally anywhere.

·        Up until you’re healed, Paul becomes your carer and has even taken to tidying up parts of the cave as well as his room for whenever you spend the night which was frequent enough. The dude just doesn't want you to fall or trip over their clutter.

·        Jokes towards the end that you couldn't leave him if you tried (Don't worry he's only joking but he secretly likes the helplessness because he gets to be your prince for a while.)