Brotherly! Lost Boys - Not on our watch - Part 2

A/N - Yooo!! Still sticking to the 500 ish word range- next part shall include the reader and the boys~ I wonder what will happen when she realizes the jig is up and just how far David went with her crush...

❤❤

----

Alan took his time rearranging the new stock as Edgar wandered out back to check on their parents. Just as he bent over to collect the next box- he noticed a new presence in the shop. It was like time stood still as he vaguely recognized the newcomers. It was hard not to notice the out of place bikers making their way over considering their usual clientele were children and young teens.

He nodded in acknowledgment.

The blonde Billy idol looking teen made his way over. Alan briefly wondered if he was imaging the slight hue of predatory yellow in Billy idol's gaze.

"What's your deal with our sister?" Billy idol got a bit too close.

Nope, he was not imagining it.

Alan saw additional faces behind him.

"Who?"

"Don't play dumb kid. We're not stupid."

Alan knew just who they were talking about. There had only been one face he could recall popping in frequent enough to warrant the odd standoff happening.

He had hoped that Edgar would show his face again.

"Look man, a lot of people come in here- you're going to need to be specific." His facade only got him so far and it was if the others could see through it with their knowing grins and gazes that seemed to pierce right through him.

The other blonde to his right snickered as he chewed his thumb. He seemed to enjoy the anxiety steadily brewing within him.

The brunette kept a distance- from a distance he looked like the muscle of the group.

Alan vaguely felt a slight ache in the back of his skull. Something felt very off.

"Play dumb all you want kid but hear this, If we see you near her again- we will make your life a living hell." The blonde bent over- hovering inches from his face. Alan pulled away and fast- bumping his head against the newest editions of batman.

"That understood?"

Feeling truly freaked- he turned and inched away.

He nodded slowly- eyes on the intruders he never wanted to see again. "Got it."

"Good." The blonde curled his lips in a mocking gesture before slowly turning on his heel to leave. The others lingered a moment too long and he noticed the one eho looked like twisted sister almost strolling out with a copy of Vampires Everywhere. That was before he deliberately put it next to the Werewolf by midnight series and looking a bit too pleased with himself.

Alan had never been so relieved to watch a customer leave and that was saying something considering all the shitty gangs that seemed to permeate the boardwalk.

As soon as they left, the heavy sense dread left with them- allowing him to breathe a bit better.

Edgar soon returned, a bit exacerbated, presumably at having to deal with their high as a kite parents.

"You look like you shit yourself." Edgar commented his way before making his say behind the counter.

Alan chose to stay silent- shaking his head and thinking about the new found threat. He briefly wondered what he was going to do when you would show back up and if he could bring himself to stop seeing you.

Part 3 in a few days ❤