Lost Boys Headcannons - Pranks they play on the Emersons

A/N - This scenario is all I can think of at the moment and it just hit me, what would they be like if the movie was just slightly changed, no successful murders of the vamps and Max gets his way? ❤❤❤

-----

·      David continues to use his mind tricks on the newly turned Michael. It ain't just rice and noodles as Lucy tends to make healthy meals despite not really needing to eat- she just likes the routine. So wherever he can (both Max and Lucy  aren't looking) he will fuck with Michael's food, smirking at the brunette recoils in disgust at whatever abomination he thought he was seeing. Forgets to wipe his shoes when he clearly just stepped on dog shit so the carpet looks like a classic murder mystery book cover. At first they might think that burglars broke in, but no it's actually his heiness taking over the TV.

·      Paul fucking with their rooms, likes taking batteries out of remotes and other battery operated trinkets the Emersons have and hiding them because he just wheezes at how long it took them to figure out it was him. Paul's pranks tend to be more lighthearted than David’s- David just simply does not like the sudden familial decision Max thrust onto him and is just trying to piss people off. You will know when it's Paul because wheezing and cackling doesn't exactly scream innocence. Got high one time and loosened the screws on all the chairs in the house.

·      Marko eating the last of everything hands down. It's mostly selected sight really- like maybe they went to a family night and maybe he ignored a few stickers and munched on some goodies with Paul. Also guilty of leaving the back porch door open and never closing it, luckily they had just left when a gigantic moth flew inside and scared Sam.

·      Dwayne is very very subtle and only really does anything that could be considered not playful but messing with them. Won't bother Lucy and the grandpa, nor Max as he doesn't have a death wish. He likes to do a little game of moving items around and either editing or messing with notes left by family. If made to telephone an order in, he has to be watched otherwise he will “forget,” little details about what people want like the time Sam threw a fit when Dwayne had “forgotten,” to order his usual order and ended up with mushroom and pickle pizza.

·      Laddie likes hiding around the house so he can jump out at people and give them a scare. He will never get onto trouble for it either because he is the baby of the family and the boys take advantage of that. One time it did get out of hand when he somehow got Max and one thing led to another, Laddie isn't allowed to do that near the kitchen door especially without looking if said person is holding something scalding hot. When Paul taught him the “I’ve been cut/stabbed/had an accident!” thing with a ketchup sachet it was game over from there.

·      Star only really teases Michael. Star isn't THAT big on pranks so she doesn't really tend to be noticed as much or blamed when shit goes down or when someone is missing all of their shoes. Star prefers the more light and playful jokes like tipping the glass or bottle when someone is drinking- just a little where they don't get drenched and choke, but wide eyes and a cough- mainly Michael as Star genuinely wants Lucy and Sam to like her. She is quite indifferent to Max after the big reveal. If anyone starts it tho? She can get savage. Paul at one time pranked her with the olde ink in the shampoo trick. Let’s just say whilst Star rocked the dark black/blue look, she made a point of not reacting which is arguably worse for Paul as he was just frothing at the mouth for a reaction yet couldn't say anything otherwise he’d get in trouble and miss his date. During said evening, she would act super nice to him, offering drinks instead of him having to get up and make one himself. Time to strike, how about a garlic and laxative concoction in Paul's punch? Needless to say, Paul doesn't mess with Star..... much.