Poly Lost Boys imagine - DDLG

A/N - I should preface this with a this is not a smut and ddlg means - daddy's little girl. This is my take on the concept and it was fun to write! So this is where the reader lives by herself and meets the boys in the boardwalk only to feel drawn to them. They don't suspect much until a little mistake in the cave results in them seeing you slip into 'little space,' and after the realization, the boys can't help but find it adorable ❤❤❤

Requested by: Anonymous! Hope you enjoy girly! ❤❤❤

-----

The boys had been used to all sorts of people where they came from and now where they stayed. Sexual partners varied but in the end it was all pleasure which is why they weren't surprised to come across you.

All innocent and cute in your skirt and jumper, legs on show to them as if you hadn't noticed there glances. You were a cute little thing and it was even cuter the way you made your way to them or more accurately Marko- asking and complimenting his jacket. It was almost enough to get the little cherub blushing with your gushing- if he wasn't vampire of course. From then on you had willingly entered the spiders web, but the spiders didn't feel the need to eat what they caught.

So they had taken you back to their home in the cave, maybe to impress you or maybe just to feel you out some more... y/n from Phoenix. David seemed dead set on testing you little by little, grinning when you passed each time and only after you decided to hang with them. It was almost written in the stars the way you exuded similar energies to their own, the way they caught you egging Marko on when he talked about what he wanted to do. They were fairly pleased to say the least. Very little new comers wanted to hear about his ideas with dog shit and door bells.

It was almost too good to be true.

And to their surprise you had stuttered and seemed to momentarily forget how to speak. “Um- It it's I mean it's wondercomfy?” You had managed to speak, a mistake of words used to describe the cave graciously to them as they so clearly loved living there. It was cute and upon exchanging invisible words unheard, they decided they wanted to keep you. “Wondercomfy you say?” David asked, smiling as he saw your cheeks turn pink and your heart beat in embarrassment. It was adorable, at least to them the way you seemed to get all nervous. In the boardwalk you looked tough but as soon as they got you alone with them? Now they were finding out just how shy? Nervous? No.... there was something else there.

Paul was the first to realize quite quick and he couldn't help himself from muttering, “Babydoll, why don't you come sit on my lap?” He had asked despite there being plenty of room on both couches and fountain.

Paul was delighted when you slowly made your way over and looked at him as if making sure it was okay before you slowly sat on his lap.

Playing along, Marko passed by, but not before patting you on the head with a gentle smile and continued on to his little space with arts and crafts.
Only Dwayne had been the last to react, still silently trying to understand. It seemed a little taboo for him but he couldn't deny- making choices for you even if it was a little guidance had done something to him. Before hand he had been ready to have your back but now he could see the appeal in taking care of you just like David could see.

“You don't have a bed time do you, love?” David had casually asked. It was casual enough to sound unsuspicious but clawing at the back of his mind was the urge to refer to you as theirs. It had only been one night.

You shook your head in a no. Knowing your parents were all the way over in Colorado which at first had been a subject of worry to you- living by yourself had suddenly felt not so bad. The boys gave you a comfort you didn't know existed and it felt right to be sitting there, soaking up all of their gentle words even if you barely even truly knew them. They were nice and it felt right doing as they said, even if it was a simple, “Check this out,” or “You got a little something there,” as Paul wiped the corner of your mouth with his thumb. Not even when Dwayne joked about you being a messy eater.

Paul who had been playing with your hair as he smoked a joint had to fight back the urge to pinch your cheeks at your nonverbal answer.

The corners of David's lips curled up. “Good, you can stay here tonight kitten.” He had just caught himself from saying, “With daddy.” It was far too soon for that but from the wide smile on your face and the simple little thoughts running through your chaotic mind, David suspected you might not be opposed to that.