Lost Boys imagine - Morbid Ball Games

A/N - I swear I am not messed up people! 😂

Warnings: Gore and references to death, also a decapitated head.

-----

Max had always told them to keep out of trouble, didn't he? The only thing was he hadn't explicitly told them not to. Paul had a great idea after the boys kills. It was a group of supernaturals sprawled out and lifeless in their cave- walking targets on their territory.

“Why the fuck not?” David had responded to his idea. They could use some entertainment.

Max wanted them to stay out of trouble? Alright but they were going to do it there way and it wasn't like they would be bothering anyone.

So with that, Paul had danced his way over to the man in his early twenties- or at least was in his early twenties. His thick boot nudged the mangled mess of the most tricky of the bunch. A person with teleportation powers that had been an absolute bitch to hunt down and kill. Marko had went after him like a cat to a butterfly. Literally.

“Sick dude!” Marko exclaimed from the side-lines, watching Paul carelessly slash into the skin and bone. They were brutal in every sense but the sickening crunch still wasn't exactly as nice sounding as the music they perpetually had on all night.

Paul ran a bloody hand through his hair, pushing the fallen locks back in place with a wide grin. “There we go boys! Let’s play.” He brandished the decapitated head of the teleported dude. Dwayne rolled his eyes but still sat his book down, ready to join in.

“Woah!” Paul exclaimed, pulling his hand back in wonder. The head had disappeared. “What the hell!” He stared at the space where the head should have been.

The teleported was dead as far as they knew... so it had been a shock to see the powers still seem to be working. That asked the silent question if they would need to go to the trouble of burning the body- head included.

“Shouldn’t we go look for it? Can't have people coming across a bloody head. Who knows what pesky authority might show up... and actually do their jobs.” Marko drawled, eyeing the body with caution.

“Dibs not it.” Paul declared only to receive a not so amused stare from David. “Paul. You wanted to play? Go fetch.” Smoke curled around his lips as he crossed his leg.

“Oh fuck off Davy.”

“Ya know... this will be a lot faster if we all pitch in.” Paul tried to reason. His skills as a talker for days showing but the boys had been used to it in all their centuries together.

“Paul, stop stalling and go.” Dwayne said, watching from his armchair.

Paul threw his head back with a dramatic grunt. “Fine.” Almost in true teenage fashion, he pushed himself up real slow and made a show of it. It wasn't fun in his mind if he had to do something, nevertheless something that halted his fun having ideas. Scratch that, a telling off from fuddy duddy Max didn't sound worth being lazy.

“Fine. Count on Paul to find our entertainment.” He stretched and strutted around.

“And me. I’m bored.” Marko fell into step with him as they went searching. It was almost like a game. Each time they came across it, first in Paul's room and then next it had fell and landed outside on the bluff. At that point they had the smell down and used that to their advantage.

Marko growled in annoyance, body sprawled face first into the rocky pathway outside. The head had been at his fingertips only to jump elsewhere. Again. It was pretty annoying but admittedly fun to test his hunting skills.

“Tough luck, Marky.” Paul taunted, displaying the makeshift football grasped in his hand by bloody tendrils of hair. There was a teasing smirk over his face as he threw it up in the moonlight only to catch it again.
Marko pounced into the air.

“Gimme that!” Arms outstretched as he came closer. Paul caught the hint and the head as he dodged the attack, laughing as he manoeuvred around an old tree.
“Come get it.”

The boys flew around, pawing for the head and snatching it back and forth. It was only until the creeping light of dawn that they were forced to return to their cave. Upon entering they had remembered why they went searching in the first place.

“Had fun, boys?”