Poly Lost Boys imagine - Dare? - Smut

A/N - Need to get this juicy lil number out there ❤❤❤

Warnings!: Reader and Paul get high. Lewd language? Cursing.

-----

Tonight was game night, or so that's what you all called it. In reality you all didn't play many games every night but after feeding and a rare night of scrapping their "spare cash," together to buy whatever they wanted, it had just led to more fun. New stuff was always a riot to have in the cave.

Licking your icecream, you watched on as Paul fiddled with his naughty dice. They were tacky but funny and definitely caught his attention as soon as he saw them. Bright pink words against black showed all the dirty suggestions each time he rolled them.

"Hah! This is a good one! Man you gotta hear this." Paul announced with a chuckle, getting everyone's attention which wasn't too hard considering the shiny new feeling had worn off for some of the things the boys and yourself had bought. They were almost like kittens with how interested they were messing with their new stuff.

Paul's laughs were contagious and a sign that whatever he wanted to show the class was a riot.

"It spells, suck my toes." You made out. A smile formed as you shook your head.

One thought that came to mind almost immediately was how their feet looked, not to mention you just knew the boys weren't the type to scrub ther tootsies thoroughly. You pulled a face and the others gave a chuckle. That was right up their alley with weird shit they liked to do to gross people out.

"Well that's a fuck no if I haven't ever seen one before." Marko pulled a face but you knew otherwise that if they could have their feet out in public he would even if just to fuck with people.

"And I won't be playing if that's going to be a thing next round." You declared from your seat in the couch. There were some oohs from the others who knew just why Paul had been insistently playing with his find. A coy smirk hidden behind the icecream cone grew as Paul whined about you ruining his fun.

"Are you sure about that babe? I'm pretty sure you might like my turn." As if on cue he gathered the dice and rolled- paying no attention to Marko who was about to argue that no it hadn't been his turn. The colourful dice scattered and slowly settled still.

"Well would you look at that." Paul whistled, happy from the outcome by his little smirk and eagerness to make his way over to you. "What did they say?" You asked, wary of what the blonde was up to- well you knew just what his horny ass was up to but you didn't exactly want to chance it. Paul could be very convincing at times.

Paul took your hand and gently tugged you to a stand.

"I'm not sure about that look." And you had a right to be when he looked so proud of himself. Paul was the easiest to read out of your boys but you knew when he got ideas.

"They spell, rock your world."

-----

You were quickly pushed onto the messy bed as soon as he took you to his room in the back. The boys had teased you as soon as you accepted his "Dare." In relative silence it was a different deal. Paul was affectionate and all over you, softly whispering how beautiful you were with each kiss.

Hands explored eachother, groping and running up and down.

Then came a joint you plucked from his tail coat pocket- his extra for when he got lazy. Wiggling it infront of his face, Paul seemed to get the idea, pulling back enough to reach back and find his lighter. "Allow me?" He asked, retrieving his dia de Los muertos themed lighter.